Chapter 1

I smile as the ball goes over the fence barley missing a car that was parked behind the fence. I jog around the bases seeing that my team as already scattered out of home plate. I chuckle and start to jog home. As soon has my foot touches the base, my helmet starts getting hit. They always did this.

I laugh once again and push though them. I look towards the bleachers to see my family cheering and smile. Let me introduce you to them.

Firstly, there's my parents Lydia and George Jackson, biggest gang leader's in the world. Then there's Mason and Alex as the older twins at the age of 18 almost 19, want nothing to know about the gang. Then there's my twin brother, Bryson at age of 17, the soon-to-be gang leader. Then there's Dylan at age of 16, Bryson's hacker for the gang. Weston and Greyson follow him at the age of 15, their a little bit young to be in the gang so they just helps Dylan with the hacking. And Tommy after them at age 10, he doesn't seem to know about the gang but if he does, he's damn good at hiding it. 7 boys and only 1 girl, its a lot to handle in my life.

Next to my family was my brother's friends or girlfriends. Novalynn Daniels is dating my brother Mason but still somehow finds time for girl time with me and Alex's girlfriend Jordyn Holmes but their both 19 also. Then theirs Bryson's two best friends Carson Mitchells and Logan Ace both at the age of 17 who both seem to love to annoy me to death. Then my best friend Carson Royal at the age of 17, but he's been my best friend since kindergarten when Bryson spilled glue all over him. And finally there is Sophia Brooklyn, Greyson's girlfriend, she's probably as sweet as they come.

My dad stands up and smiles at me along with my mom. They tried not to get us all involved in the gang but it was kinda hard when Alex got shot about 3 years ago after a football game, but they did something right with me and the twins, we want nothing to do with the gang. A hand lands on my shoulder causing me to turn and look only to see my best friend, Isabella Monroe, Bryson's girlfriend and the gang's bait. Being the gang leader's only daughter means that's I alays have to watch my own back because everyone would try to take down the biggest gang leader in the world by going for one of his weaknesses.

I take my helmet off and smile over at my family. "We love you Kaylee" Carson and Logan both yell in a girlish way before pretending the faint on my twin brother who looks looks at them in disgust before pushing them off of him. I giggle and walk into the dugout as Isabella walks up to bat. We're now in the lead by 3 points. The pitcher pitched the ball. "Ball" The umpire said. She was getting tired. Everyone could see it.

"Time" The other coach called. She ran out onto the field towards the pitcher and motioned for everyone else to come in also. Isabella turned and walked towards us. She stopped in front of me and smiled down at me since the dugout goes into the ground and I'm only 5'5 compared to her 5'9 frame.

"You staying tonight?" I ask. She laughs and nods.

"Of course I am. There's no way am I missing out of a game night." She replys. My family loves doing a game night where we can invite our friends and we sit around until the early morning hours playing game that someone picks out and tonight it's my turn to pick the game.

"Good and bring your dancing clothes because we are playing Just Dance 2017" I say right before umpire calls Bella back to the plate as the other teams coach walks off the field with an angry expression on her face. Bella gets into her batting position as the pitcher gets ready to pitch. The ball comes flying down the plate and Bella swings causing the ball to go to far right field at the fence. She stops at third base as the ball reaches back to the pitcher. We cheer as she puts he arms in the air breathing heavy. Lauren, our left fielder, walks up to the plate and hits the ball passed the second baseman bring Bella home.