2

Cyan tiaki
Now that I was finally in Pickering Nico wanted to take me out on a date.

I wondered where we were going, but he wanted to keep it a secret. He only told me to dress up warmly, like a thick sweater with a pair of leggings or something. His words, not mine.

Though I decided to follow his instructions and dressed up warm.There was so much to wear...

This was gonna be a big struggle.

After a while I put on a black jeans and Nico's pale pink supreme hoodie which just covered my butt.

On my feet I wore some old school vans. I straightened my hair ,I smiled slightly at myself in the mirror.

The bell rang and as fast as I could I ran downstairs and opened the door.

There stood Nico, dressed in a thick black golf sweater with blackish greyish jeans  and his navy blue vans.

"Hey," he said with red cheeks from the cold outside.

"Hey," I smiled back and let him in the house.

"Do you mind to wait a minute so I can grab my phone and purse?"

He shook his head and I rushed up the stairs to grab my stuff. Once I got them I rushed back down the stairs and picked up my keys from the counter in the kitchen.

"Ready?" Nico smiled. I nodded and wanted to walk past him to open the door. "Wait," said Nico. I looked at him confused. "I forgot something." I frowned at him and then told Nico gave me a quick kiss on the lips. A smile appeared on my face and he opened the front door.
***
"Nico," I groaned, "where are we going?"
Nico blindfolded me once we stepped into his car. He still wanted to keep it a secret so now I couldn't see where we were going.

He laughed softly. "Patience, Baby," was all he said.

"Ugh," I groaned again, "I'm already patient the whole ride. This is getting annoying, Nico."

"I know and I'm sorry, but I really want to keep it a secret. I know for sure, you're going to like it." I just could hear at his voice that he was smiling.

***
"We're there, Beautiful," Nico whispered in my ear.

"Finally!" I whined but then laughed.

"Okay, I'm gonna take of your blindfold," He excitedly chuckled.

"Finally," I smiled again.

I heard Him laughing softly and felt how he removed the blindfold. Luckily for me it was already dark outside.

I flickered a few times with my eyes to make clear my sight and all I could see were light garlands and the ice-skating rink in the park.

A bright smile appeared on my face and I happily hugged Nico.

"Ahw,! This is so cute!" I cooed. "Seriously, it's so sweet."

He licked his lips. "You really think that?" I rolled my eyes at him, laughing. "Okay, okay," he laughed, "let's just go."

***

"Nico, you know I haven't skate in, like... Forever?" I held tightly on his arm while he just stood there in the middle of the rink. Everybody watched us, me, being all clumsy and just glared or laughed at me.

And then there was me, just rolling my eyes at them, what made them going away. Yeah, they better do.

"Just let go of my arm," Nico laughed, trying to get rid of me by shaking his arm.

I laughed and stuck my bottom lip out at him.

"You wanna get rid of me," I chuckled, "okay, then." I let go of his arm and stood there all by myself.

I made a first move to go actually skate by myself but fell right on my face, right in front of Nico and all the other people around us.

Nico began to laugh so hard that people from the other side of the rink came to our side, just to see what happened. He leaned with his hands on his knees and tried to stop laughing, at least stop laughing with such a loud volume.

"Okay, I'm sorry," he breathed, "let me help you." He stuck out his hand which I immediately grabbed. But instead of pulling myself up on his and, I pulled him down to me which caused him falling on top of me.

"You're so mean sometimes," He sighed. He chuckled once again before scrawling up and helping me up.

"Yeah, I call it being funny," I smirked.

Nico rolled his eyes and laughed. "What you can call funny; first landing on your face yourself, then pulling me on top of you. And all in front of those people."

"Why do you care about those people?" I chuckled with a soft voice.

"That's the point," Nico smiled slightly, "I do not care at all."

And that's when he kissed me while all the other people were watching.

****
Nico Higara-

After awhile at the ice rink we decided to go back to my house since my parents were out of town. (U know what's up ).

I  turns on the TV, Netflix automatically opening. I sit down on the couch and Cyan snuggles into me.

"Help yourself," I say, motioning to the Taco Bell as I  flip through the movies.

"Um ..." she trails off, making me look up.

"Are you alright?" I ask, sitting up.

"Yeah," She  says, but I'm not diggin it.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothings wrong, it's just that ..."

"What?"

"I expected tonight to be more romantic," she says, sheepishly running her hands through my hair.

I can't help but laugh. She Settles back into my arms, I reach down and kiss her.

"Does that make it up to you?" I ask, her arms wrapped around my neck.

She pretends to think for a minute before responding with a cheeky "No."

I roll your eyes, but nonetheless go down to kiss her again. This time, when I  try to pull away, Cyan holds my face to keep the kiss going. I  fall backwards onto the couch, While she  hovers  over me.

____________________________

Just a little pic of Cyan at the top 😊