12

2 months later..

Cyan Tiaki

A few weeks ago Nico came by.Heres what went down.

I was making an omelette  and getting ready for the gym when I heard a knock I knew it wasn't Olan because he was at work and people always tell me when there coming by,I went to the door and Nico was standing there "sorry,Olan isn't here" I said while trying to close the door but failed when he put his foot out.

"I, I just wanted to talk about stuff,you know about us and life"

"Uhhh Okay go ahead, come in " I invited him inside, he sat on the couch.

"So, You and Olan ?" He asked. "Yeah, it just kind of happened.." I fiddled with the ring i got myself from Australia when I was with Nico.

"I love when you wear that ring," He leaned in.

"It always complemented whatever you wore, especially this sweater." He grabbed the end of the sleeve, "Your skin tone goes well with it too.."

"Um, thank you." I look down, playing with my  nails.

After 10 minutes of sitting in complete silence  I said "Nico what the hell are you doing here?"  I sat down next to him,then out of nowhere he  grabbed my face and started kissing me I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me go.

I couldn't help myself I missed his touch I missed everything.But this,this was wrong.

Nico hiraga

We were totally silent besides our slight heavy breathing. One of my hands traveled up her arm to her cheek as I gently brushed her cheekbone with my thumb. With one hand on the back of my neck, the other reached to my face and brushed the fallen curls from my face.

This was so wrong,but so right.

My body lowered slightly onto hers, our faces also moving closer. I lowered my face closer to hers, pressing ours lip together.My other hand gripped her hip. The hand of her's that was on the back of my neck became tangled in my messy curls while the other was pressed to my neck.

The kiss grew and heated when her covered chest pressed against my bare one, the rubbing of the material sending chills through me. My tongue brushed her bottom lip, asking for an entrance that she allowed.

The grip on my curls grew tighter, pulling me down closer to where I was just barely laying on her.My hand gripped her hip tighter, pressing ours together.

The need was clear in our movements, moans, and warmth was clear. She's everything I need and everything I could ever want.I slowly brought her shirt up then she pushed me back,and we split.

"Nico this is wrong,so wrong"

"Cya-"

"No your going to have a kid ,your a baby daddy for god sakes and your girlfriend,I don't want her to feel like I did when you left me.Be the better person in your relationship and leave me right now don't come back " she said while getting up and opening the front door.

And with that I left.

Cyan Tiaki

After that happened I cancelled the gym session and cried.I didn't know what the hell I feel I love Nico but I love Olan too.... I went on snapchat and saw Jayda put up a picture of her stomach saying "7 months" I smiled and replied to her sc "Happy 7 months babe" I felt like Jamba Juice so I asked Jayda to meet me there.

-

"Hey can I please get two 'fit n fruitful peach and mango smoothies' please" I asked the barista.

"That'll be 20.00"

I sat with Jayda talking about her boyfriends ex-girlfriend "yeah he was in a very controlling relationship,he tried to breakup with her before but she wouldn't she was a real bitch to him" she said "did you ever find out her name or anything?" I asked "Nope I never had a chance to ask".

"So why couldn't you come to the gym the other week?"

"Well" I leaned in "my ex-boyfriend came to my house and it was very weird,we started making out and it was just it felt wrong and I didn't like it so I told him to leave"

"Oh wow"

"Yeah"

Jayda leaned over and handed me a pink and blue decorated card "it's an invitation to my baby shower,my boyfriend and I are going to release the gender too,I really want you to come I mean if you want to you know,not out of your comfort zone? we've became real good gym buddies" I hugged her "Of course I'm coming!"

-

Sorry for the short chapters :(