14

Jayda.

When i finally finished having a bath,i got hungry so I went into the kitchen.

When I walked in, I saw Nico kissing Cyan. But, it couldn't be them, he was at Joel's house and she was my best friend, she was the last person in my list to betray me.

"What the fuck" I yelled.

Cyan looked at me, she saw me and I was definitely sure that was Nico. He ran towards me and tried to explain. "Jayda, let me explain. It's not what it looks like." He said and I slapped him.

"There's nothing to explain, I saw everything."

A knock on the door breaks the silence .Cyan runs to the door,I walk  down the hall and see my ex-boyfriend Olan I quickly swerve around the corner my heart pounding so fast it's going to come out of my chest,I stay here and watch.

I can hear Olan and Nico shouting at each other.Im literally so confused right now.

"What the hell was cyan doing here then?" Olan shouts. "I don't know I tho- "  "No Nico you seriously need to get over her" Olan paused "Nico.Cyan.Is.Mine"

So much emotions were going through my mind right now I was butthurt,all the horrible things I'd said about Nicos 'controlling girlfriend' god im such an idiot.Our friendship is going to be over.No more gym sessions,lunch dates and talking to her about life.Great.

"Can everyone just shut up please" cyan sighs. "I came here to help Jayda with the baby shower decorations,as you can see.Nico must have thought I was Jayda from the back.Okay Olan it's alright.I love you".

- (a week earlier)

I had caught up with one of my old best friends James and yes he was the 'gay' friend I told everything to.

"He needs to know the truth. You can't let him assume that he was this childs father,because when it does come out you will tear apart his whole world!
You made a mistake, and you love Nico, but you do not have the right to lie to his face about this baby. If he loves you enough he'll understand and you guys can move on"

"Its gona be hard but hes excited about the baby coming but I  dont want him to be waiting for the baby to come and then towards the end he finds out it might not be his that would be crushing all that waiting to find out its not his." I sigh

"Honestly, if you were sleeping with another man while married, you were already checked out of the relationship . It's the hard thing to do, but I think telling the truth sooner rather than later works best for everyone. It only gets more complicated with time." He says while taking a sip of his drink.

"It's not safe for me, my unborn child, or Nico to continue to live a lie. I've  thought how life will crumble if I  wait to tell him."

-

Nico Hiraga

I fucked up honeslty.I thought Cyan was Jayda,I have to admit I miss Cyan like crazy.But I'm only staying in this relationship because of my child.

"Can I just talk with Cyan" I ask Olan he shakes his head. Me and cyan walk towards the front door.

"Cyan I miss you"   "Nico stop! You don't love me if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated" Cyan shouts and tears fall.

"Jayda and me were tight,you told her all those horrible rumours about me and she said them straight to my face!"

"Wait what do you mean,why and how were you friends with Jayda in the first place"

"At that time I was feeling sad,angry and hatred so I took it out on the gym,one day Jayda was walking beside me and I helped her out,I didn't know you guys were together"

"Let's just act like none of this shit happened I'm done Nico okay.Done" Cyan starts walking away I quickly grab her arm.

"Cyan I'm only in this relationship for my unborn kid! I don't love Jayda I love you"

Cyan walks  out into the kitchen and grabs Olan by the shoulders gesturing him to go. When out of nowhere  Jayda comes into the kitchen.

"Olan,I'm having your kid."

-
SOOOO MUCHH