11

Cyan

Olan had asked me to move in with him,we went on a couple of dates and got together he's been great to me life has too.

I decided to go to the gym everyday from now on to relieve some stress,I changed into my gym clothes and headed to the gym I went to the cardio center of the gym. When a girl with black long hair jumped on the treadmill beside me I notice that she was pregnant ,I gave her a gentle smile, she jumped on the treadmill and began to walk. After 10 minutes she was panting,her hands were on her knees

"are you okay?" I asked "yeah I'm okay I'm trying to not get in the whole laziness of pregnancy " she said while laughing.

"Let's make this fun. Let's see who can last the longest walking at a certain speed." I said with a cheeky grin. "You're on ." She said and we both picked up the speed.

We both were going pretty fast and we were getting very tired. She looked over at me and all of a sudden my foot lost control.

Before I knew it I was down and i was off the treadmill. She quickly stopped the treadmill and ran over to Me.

"are you okay?" She asked concerned and trying not to laugh. We both bursted out laughing. "We do not tell anyone about this." I said to her. She reached her hand down and pulled me up.

"Jayda" she said to me.
"Cyan"

Jayda

Cyan seemed like i person I wanted to know she was just funny,bright and happy after the gym we went to this vegan place and bought a smoothie. "So tell me about your life" I asked cyan.

"Well..I grew up here in ny I'm 19, I have two older sisters and my mom" she said

"What about relationships and dating life?" I asked

"A few months ago my boyfriend of three years broke up with me for no apparent reason he told me that the girl he was seeing was p- umm I moved out and now I'm seeing someone who is really good to me."

"O wow I can't imagine my boyfriend leaving me I'm sorry , I shouldn't have asked you"

"It's okay " she said while taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Anyways how many Months are you?"

"5 and a half"

"Wow u look so good"

"Thankyou"

After a while of talking we went our own ways,I walked into my apartment and saw Nico putting up the baby crib "hey babe" he says while hugging me "hey" "how was the gym?" "It was great! I have a gym buddy she's so cool" I said while smile to myself. "That's good"

It was great having our own apartment to come back to Nico and I layer down and watch a movie I instantly drifted off to sleep.

Nico hiraga

Jayda had fallen asleep on my arm I hadn't told her about the encounter I had with Cyan and Olan and I won't it'll.I love Cyan but I'm having a baby too a girl I barely know and I don't want my son/daughter too grow up not having its dad around.I couldn't stop thinking about Cyan so I drifted off to sleep to forget about things.

Jayda

I woke up and texted Cyan to meet me at the gym I couldn't wait to see her.

Today we were going to a yoga class I wanted to take things abit easy from now so Cyan agreed on taking a yoga class.So i started taking off my clothes, and changing into yoga short shorts, and loose shirt.

Once it was on, I  made sure it was correctly warn, Then I  put my hair in a high ponytail, and massaged my neck a bit.

-

I quickly made my way to the yoga area, i give Cyan a smile and  put my mat on the floor, and decided to do some breathing before we got started,I  lay down, eyes closed, legs relaxed, arms relaxed on each side of my sides. After two or three minutes, The yoga instructor came in.

"Ok, let's start with the tree pose" the instructor said. "put your arms up like this", Cyan  said showing me how to, positioning herself as close as possible, joining her hands above her head, then put a leg on the opposite thigh.

Then I  did the position myself. I was facing her, closing your my eyes, and i slowly mention her to breathe in and out slowly. After a minute, I  opened my  eyes.

After class I felt tired and sick Cyan had decided to drive me home. "Hey you should come and meet my boyfriend" I said to Cyan
"Yeah sure,right now?" As we pulled up to the drive way Nicos car was gone so she couldn't. "Ugh actually he's probably gone out skating he always goes at 9" I said to Cyan while getting out. "Thankyou see u tomrow babe".

-
This chapter was completely rushed and so short and dumb but i just felt like writing