15

Jayda

"What the actual fuck,I'm going to be a dad." Olan shook his head "wha- when did we do it?!" Olan said

"I don't know Olan okay all I know is that it's not Nico's because he would always use protection" I said while looking over at Nico who was staring at Cyan.

I sighed. "Why did you lie to me?!" Nico said he walked over to me and grab my shoulders. "B-ecause you love me don't you?!" I asked him

"No! When you told me that you were having my kid I wanted for "my kid" not for you!, I trusted you! I should of never trusted you! God. How can I be so stupid!" he screamed into my face.

"Nic-"

"I should've left you when I had the chance to"

I started fuming with anger.

   "Leave! The door is right there!" I point to the door.

"There's no one stopping you especially not me. I'm actually glad You cheated on me. Now I get to see the real you that has been hiding for the past months. And now I see is that you are a worthless bitch! You are not good for anything and it wouldn't make a difference if you or that baby that may or may not be mine left. For good. So no one is stopping you because I didn't want the baby in the first place it was just a mistake that I would regret for the rest of my life. Thanks for doing me this favor" Nico says while taking Cyans hand and walking out of the apartment.

By now I needed a cry. I was afraid I'd lose Olan too, the father of the baby. With him, I was the happiest. So if he wouldn't take this well, I wouldn't be sure what I'd do with my life.

Olan walked over and crouched down by me.I saw how his forest green eyes were wide open and his pinkish lips were parted. His expression seemed shocked yet unsure.

''I'm s-sorry, please don't..go'' I sobbed and tried to look at him. He looked at me with a blue look before joining me on the floor.

It took me by surprise as he hugged me tightly, like he would never let me go. ''This is amazing..'' Olan managed to say and then he faced me, tears in his eyes yet he was smiling so brightly. I didn't understand anything.

''Aren't you..mad?'' I asked him and looked away, feeling embarrassed. Olan cupped my face and wiped away my tears. ''No. I would never be mad at something like this.Why would you think so?'' He wanted to know, speaking with a soft voice.

My heart started fluttering as my fears vanished. They were replaced my joy and excitement. Was this real? Were we going to be parents?

''I just thought since you're so successful and I was scared this would ruin things'' I admitted honestly. Olan shook his head as he spoke. ''My career isn't bigger than this Jayda You know you can tell me anything'' He cooed lovingly, sniffling a little bit. He made me smile.

We both hugged again.Olans strong arms held me close to him and I was holding onto his shirt. We just cried from happiness. This time I felt relieved.

-

Real short chapter :( I promise I'll be updating more often..