4

Nico Hiraga

I woke up feeling like shit, my head was pounding i forgot what happend last night after I left Cyans. I didn't forget that we had a huge argument but yeah.I felt my arm over cyan? I believe yup it was cyan shit.I decided to go back to sleep since it was 5am to get my headache away......

-

After waking up again I decided to settle things out with cyan.

"I'm Sorry" I began.

Cyan Tiaki

(Re- caping on argument)

I  watched as Nicos  expression morphed into one of guilt as he saw the sadness in my eyes. He's  never yelled at me like that, but I didn't mean to anger him.

"Cy I'm so sorry!" Nico says as he rushes over to me. I flinch as he gets closer and he pulls back. "Cy?" He says softly and I  look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asks with hurt in his voice.

"I, I don't–" You tried to form a sentence but you couldn't.

"Cyan, I would never hurt you. I know I yell sometimes and I am so sorry for that I didn't mean to take it out on you, I'm so sorry cyan, please forgive me," He begs as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay Nico. I forgive you," I whispered quietly.

"No it's not okay. It's not okay, It's never okay for me to take my anger out on you. I don't ever want you to be afraid of me because there aren't any reasons to be afraid of me," He says as he stares into my now puffy eyes.

I smile a little.

He wrapped his arms around me again and held me close to his chest.

After a while of laying in bed I went downstairs to check if Nicos friends were still here I guess they left awhile  ago.

-

"NICO you're hogging all the syrup!" I  say

"So what do you want to do today cy?"

"I don't know, I was thinking Netflix, food and chill?"

"sounds great to me!" He says with a huge smile on his face and gives me a peck on the cheek.

I go upstairs to change into something comfy, its not like I  needed to dress up anyways, it was just chilling at home with Nico. "Here Cy, where this."

He smiles as he tosses me one of his illegal civ-shirts. It smelt just like him, which made me smile like an idiot.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing, you just make me happy" I chuckle.

"You know, you can be really cute at times."

He says as he grabs me by the waste and gives me a kiss. He couldn't help but smile through the kiss, and me too. 

Nico then  piggy backs me  downstairs and I  start getting the popcorn and movies ready. Nico ordered two large pepperoni pizzas and a large coke. Spending time with Nico made me feel so warm and comfortable, I  craved his presence. 

When the pizza got here, I  started the movie and cuddled with Nico on the couch.

"How did I get so lucky?" I  say.

"What do you mean?" "I have Netflix, pizza, and a perfect boyfriend. Its all I could ever ask for." I chuckle.

"You love me most, right babe?" "Hmm, I might have to think about that. I mean, Netflix and pizza? You come in a close second." I grin.

"Hey that's not fair!" Nico grumbles, playfully pushing me off him.

"Aww is someone jealous? Come back and cuddle with meee!" I pout with puppy dog eyes. "No, you don't love me." He whines. "Yes I dooo, just, not as much as pizza hahah. Now come here!" "Only if you say you love me the most." He smirks. "Fine, I love you the most, Nico fucking Hiraga."

I  put my  hand on my heart dramatically and he gives me a kiss. "I love you too Cy." 

After about three movies, we managed to eat both boxes of pizza and finish four bags of popcorn. It wasn't my fault you had a big appetite.

During the movie, I saw out of the corner of my eye that Nico was staring at me. "Why are you staring at me Nico hiraga?" I giggle.

"You look hot in my clothes." He smirks. "Oh and don't call me that, you know I hate it!"

"Make me."

The rest of the day was spent cuddling and laughing. At around 1am we both decided to go to sleep whilst watching roll bounce (aka greatest movie ever💖)

______________________

Shit chapter but next one will be great.

If your wondering where that Insta feed pic up top is from here is the Instagram user real great feed you guys should follow her 💖 @chapter.3yelitza