10

Nico Hiraga.

Today is a pretty big day because me and Jayda  are finally moving in together.

'I just can't believe we're already moving in together, it feels like it was only yesterday that we met' Jayda said.

'I know' I agreed.

I  took the last few boxes down to my car that was waiting outside.

'I'm just going to go and say bye to the apartment,you know' i told Jayda running back up.

When I  came back down we drove to our new apartment  which was only 20 minutes away. I  helped unload the boxes out of the car and dragged them upstairs where id already unloaded some of my stuff earlier that week.

'So this is it, our own place' Jayda said to me as I put down the last box and went over to wrap my arms around her.

'It's perfect' I kissed the top of her head and spun her around to face me.

'You're perfect' she stuck her tongue out at at me cheesily.

'Come on let's get unpacking' i said tearing open the first  box and grabbing stuff out.

'Typical that you'd get that one done first' Jayda rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen to start sorting out the cupboards.

About fifteen minutes later I went in and started recording on Instagram stories.

'Jayda is  sorting out the kitchen' i told my viewers and she turned to face me.

'Only so Nico can cook me a nice romantic meal' she teased and I  looked alarmed.

'How about I'll order you a nice romantic meal instead?' She asked.

'I suppose I'll settle for that, although the table's not getting here until tomorrow so I'm not sure where we're going to eat'

'I have an idea' I said slyly 'Can I borrow your car keys?'

'What for?' Jayda asked slightly annoyed, I was supposed to be helping to unpack, not using her car to drive all around town.

'Dinner' i told her and she reluctantly handed over the keys.

I picked up a box marked bedroom and headed in there to make the bed and unpack enough so that we'd  actually be able to sleep tonight. A little while later Jayda emerged in the doorway taking a pillow out of my hands.

'Put that down I have a surprise' she said pulling me through into the living area.

There was a picnic blanket on the floor with two plates and a selection of Chinese food. She'd  placed a few candles around the room and vase of flowers in the middle of the blanket.

'Jayda!' I smiled at her laughing.

'It's our first meal in our new flat, I wanted to do something special' she told me.

I kissed her gently before sitting down on the picnic blanket and enjoying the first night of living with Jayda

Cyan

Olan left for the bar and ordered drinks for the both of us. I've been so down for the past weeks because my break up with Nico. He'd done a lot lately moving in with his new girlfriend that didn't help me out on moving on.

I felt that days with him are the happiest days in my life but one day, in just a snap, everything changed.

He left me for no apparent reason and here i am, trying my best to enjoy life and move on. Nico was a very gentle, kind and loving. I don't even know what happened to the two of us. Maybe some things are not meant, it's what I always thought and maybe, that's the reason we broke up.

Olan had asked me to go out with him to cheer me up but I think it's leading to something more than that.I was sitting at a table waiting for him to come back with out drinks.

Three boys passed my way and i recognized a familiar figure.strong shoulders and curly locks. I smelled his familiar scent, a masculine one A slow, and a laugh that i used to hear. It's been a while when since I'd processed who was the guy, or honestly, I'd deny to myself that it's him.

I'm not ready to see him yet, the pieces are still broken and it was just some time when somebody had the courage to pick those up and fix it. I felt a stung in my eyes but managed to wipe it away even before it fell.

And the frightening thing happened before my very eyes when i saw him spot me.I turned to my left and I can see Nico smile at me.I shifted my seat a little to hide my face from Him but too late, he's so sure that it's me and he's walking up to me.

"Hey," he greeted and me I avoid his stare.

"Hi," i answered, staring at the table.

"How're you?" he asked and moved closer.

"I'm fine," i answered, moving away.

"So, do you need company?" he asked, looking at me.

"I'm with someone," i looked at his face and i witnessed how gobsmacked he was.

"No, you're not," he said and shook his head when Olan came.

"Yo man," Olan politely said to Nico and i can see tension build between the two of them.

"C'mon Cyan, I'll take you somewhere else to talk," Nico said but Nico grabbed his arm and spoke...

"Woah dude, can't you see she's with me?
Leave us alone," Olan said and i looked at Nico.

I know that he's not a fighter and as much as possible, he avoids fights so he backed off and looked at me.He walked back to the boys' table and you can see Joel rub Nicos back while they talked.

After hours, I've been drunk and Olan was helping me prevent falling and stumbling. And suddenly, I felt that I needed company. I felt alone for some months and I need to feel love.

I was in a drunken state as well as Olan and he began touching my back seductively when someone punched Olan and i looked up to see Nicos face flaming red.

-
I feel bad bc Nico and Olan are tight in rl