Two

Jungkook felt his throat begin to tighten, he coughed slightly and unbuttoned the first button on his shirt.

He stood outside of the stranger's house and looked at the door mat, not sure if he should ring the bell or not.

Welcome.

The door mat intimidated Jungkook in a weird way, the writing seemed so harsh and the period at the end just made everything worse.

"Damn it." Jungkook rang the bell quickly before he had the chance to regret it. Jungkook swallowed and stared at the door.

"Coming!" A muffled yell was heard and Jungkook's cheeks flushed crimson. The voice was just as beautiful as Jungkook had heard it. Jungkook smiled slightly, thought it faded at once when the door handle was shaken, and the door was opened.

There stood a beautiful young boy. With bright orange hair and beaming eyes. Jungkook stared at him in shock. The boy looked at him confusedly.

"Hello?" The orange haired boy asked lowly, looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. It took a few seconds for Jungkook to realize that he had just said hello.

"Hello..." Jungkook bowed quickly, and continued to stare. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Who are you?" The boy asked, a small smile appearing on his lips. Jungkook looked at them. Soft and pink. Kissable.

"Kissable."

"What?"

"Fuck." Jungkook turned around quickly and was already on his way to his own door, until a hand grabbed his wrist. Jungkook turned back around to see a wide smile on the boy's lips.

"What's your name?" The boy grinned, smiling so widely so that his eyes were no longer visible. Jungkook blushed deeper, feeling ugly as he looked at the flawless boy.

"Jungkook."

"Beautiful name, I'm Jimin."

Jimin.

Jimin chuckled as he looked at Jungkook, Jungkook was staring up at him, mouth wide open.

"How old are you? I'm 20." Jimin came slightly closer, and Jungkook could smell the deep cologne, making Jungkook dizzy cause he loved that smell so much.

"19." He stuttered slightly, feeling small even though he may be taller.

"Jungkook," Jungkook nodded. "Why are you here?"

Jungkook hesitated slightly, and Jimin came even closer, which instantly made Jungkook stop thinking about what he thought and said. All he wanted was Jimin in his arms.

"I'm your neighbour and I can hear you moaning every night because of our damn thin walls."