Eleven

Jungkook groaned as he felt two firm pairs of hands push him, he slapped them away as quickly as he could manage.

"You need to wake up," Taehyung said softly, as he continued to push him. Questions were filled in his mind, he was so curious to find out why Jungkook was at his doorstep in the middle of the night.

"Five more minutes," Jungkook said with a weak voice, his throat hurt like hell. Alcohol was still slightly in his system and he could feel his head hurt.

"My head hurts." He rubbed his forehead, cringing slightly. Taehyung looked down at him with soft and worried eyes, he finally decided to ask.

"What happened last night?"

Jungkook began to laugh, the fading memories slightly became more visible and made more sense.

"Long story." He thought of how Jimin had been so dominant, and they way he kissed his neck. Gosh, and how he had kicked him in the nuts after he had almost forced him into his house.

"Please tell." Taehyung sat down at the bed and flashed his box smile, his legs formed into the Indian sitting position.

"Not now, I'm tired." Jungkook nodded, yawning again as he rubbed his eyes. So goddamn tired.

"Oh." Taehyung rolled his eyes in disappointment. "You hide so much from me, I really want to know what happens in that little brain of yours."

Taehyung poked Jungkook's head as he said so, and earned a frustrated gaze from Jungkook.

"I'm really sorry, but I find keeping it in my little brain of mine being the best solution," Jungkook mumbled and lied down, desperate for a couple minutes sleep.

Taehyung nodded slowly and stood up, letting the smaller boy sleep. He would drive Jungkook home soon.

-

"I really need my keys, I have my phone and everything in that damn apartment," Jungkook said with a slight frustration in his voice. The old lady behind the counter looked at him curiously, her glasses were on the tip of her nose.

"Could you please fill in this paper sheet?" The old lady asked carefully and handed him a paper. Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes and grabbed the sheet, already starting to fill the information in.

Silence had filled the room by the time Jungkook started to write information down, and he longed for some kind of noise. He wasn't a huge fan of silence.

"Here you go." Jungkook handed the paper sheet in, the old lady looked at him with a doubtful expression. Perhaps he wasn't meant to use such short time.

She eventually wrote down something on the computer, her eyes gazed slightly on Jungkook a couple times. The old lady stood up, Jungkook's eyes beamed.

"Follow me." She grabbed a key before she walked out of the door with a slow pace, Jungkook followed after.

They arrived at his door, though it wasn't a normal arrival. A bright orange haired boy was lying outside of the door, snoring softly. Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jimin.