Twenty One

Jungkook fiddled with the button on his sleeve, avoiding the gaze of the principal.

"I'll be good." Jungkook muttered, looking sheepishly up at him. The principal exhaled deeply, mouth moving without making any noise.

He wanted to be anywhere but here, the silence was deafening as they sat there in the uncomfortable chairs. His tired eyes ran through the room.

"You've done bad enough to this school, you don't deserve to be added back into the school system." His voice was strict and harsh, Jungkook looked at him sheepishly as the principal popped something in his mouth, a pill or something.

"I apologize dearly for what I've done, but I really need my education." Jungkook bowed slightly with his upper body, as he desperately tried to remain formal. The principal seemed to be chewing the pill, Jungkook's nose scrunched up.

"You can't expect me to just simply add you back, you'd have to earn it." He said with a light tone, as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do, GyoJangNim." Jungkook spoke slowly, careful not to make any mistakes as he felt his mind begin to be filled up with anger.

"I'll contact you at the end of the week, this isn't something I can't simply answer without having a time of thought." The principal said, eager now to push Jungkook out.

"Thank you so much, I'll do my very best." Jungkook bowed repeatedly as he stood up, a small smile appearing on his mouth.

"I didn't say yes, calm down with the eagerness. I said I will think about it. Goodbye, we'll talk later." Jungkook nodded, his smile was kept on his face.

He walked out of the door, feeling as if he could finally breathe now as the air felt fresher and cleaner. Though it was just as clean as the air in the principal's room.

-

Jungkook threw himself on his bed, groaning over all the events happening in only two days. This was possibly the worst week ever. It's gonna be even worse.

He imagined Jimin. What was he doing? Studying? Does Jimin ever go to school? Or does he work? He was possibly just having sex with Yoongi.

Shut the fuck up.

His temper had been quite bad this month, he could always feel his head boil over the smallest and slightest problems. He was mad, because this damn boy called Yoongi wouldn't stop ruining things for him.

Jungkook! We'll be there, just send me the address.

How the fuck could he possibly manage to send him the address as he had no phone? Did he really have to knock at that damn door for like the 100th time?

He could just knock at their door tomorrow, when the time has come. Jungkook had no energy to manage to stand in front of those males today, all he really wanted was to sleep.

So he did.

-

Jungkook was completely wrapped in blankets and he tried to calm down, trying some weird breathing exercise he found on the internet.

He didn't know why he was in such a bad mood, he tried his hardest not to think about the meeting with the principal. He wanted his mind to be completely clear.

"Jimin."

"So beautiful."

Throaty moan.

Jungkook's thoughts swirled as he heard the noises from the other apartment. He could already feel his blood sizzle, and his brain boil.

"Ah, Yoongii..." Jimin's wonderful voice filled his earlier silent room. Jungkook felt a weird sinking feeling in his stomach.

Wrong name.

"Jimin, you're so fucking attractive."

He couldn't bare it anymore.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." Jungkook punched the wall with his fist, jaw clenching as he felt the sharp pain.

"What the fuck?"