Thirteen

This whole setting was so surrealistic, why would Jimin ever end up in Jungkook's apartment? Why the hell did the boy sleep outside his door?

Jimin cupped Jungkook's chin, Jungkook's gaze fell down to his lips. He wanted to kiss him so badly, feel those thick pink lips against his. Jungkook pushed his thoughts away along with Jimin.

"You need to leave." Jungkook forced a weak smile on his lips as he pushed him towards the door. Jimin tried to protest, he wanted to stay.

"You have a boyfriend." He was not sure how many times he had said that sentence, too much, probably. Jimin's smile fell.

"Can't you see? I'm doing all this for you."

Silence.

"You barely know me, what the hell? I'm just your neighbour." Jungkook muttered the last sentence, he wanted the stranger out of his house.

Jungkook regretted his decision of entering his privacy, he was just a neighbour. Just a neighbour who had been hearing him moaning every night.

Jungkook wanted to laugh, this all was way too idiotic. Jimin had a boyfriend, and he was just a neighbour. A neighbour is all he will ever be.

Jimin finally lifted his arms in the air to show a sign of him being defeated. Jungkook smiled slightly, his palm pushing him closer and closer out of the door.

"Call me, okay?" Jimin playfully blew a kiss, closing the door in the process. Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.

"I don't even have your number, you idiot," Jungkook whispered as the door already was closed. He blinked slowly and turned around and looked at the mess called his home. He left it quite messy yesterday and should clean.

Jungkook sighed and shook his head, so tired. He would not clean today. Energy had drained out of him, and nothing was left.

He picked up his phone, checking what new had happened since he was away. Simply nothing.

Jungkook blew up his cheeks as he played with his shut off phone. Throwing it slightly up in the air, and catching it with careful hands.

He somehow managed to fail to grip his phone, and it landed harshly on the floor. Jungkook swore under his breath, not able to afford another phone. He had a slight reputation of shattering phone screens.

Jungkook hesitantly flipped his phone to look at his screen, only to groan and close his eyes quickly. Jesus fucking Christ, it's shattered.

Why did he even play with his phone in the first place? How could he simply be this stupid? Jungkook laughed harshly and rubbed his temple.

His index finger desperately tried to turn on his phone. The shattered screen remained jet black. His hope was long gone after the sixth try.

Perhaps he should contact a neighbour and ask them if he could borrow their phone? He needed to call a person in particular.

A neighbour.

A goddamn neighbour.

Wonder who that is going to be.