Fifteen

Jungkook laughed and automatically went closer to Jimin. His cheeks were slight flushed with pink, and he nervously looked at the boy.

Jimin pulled a hand through his hair and smirked softly. He knew he was getting closer to him, though he decided not to comment just in case Jungkook would pull away.

"You know, I'm quite glad you moved into that apartment." Jimin pointed at the wall, gesturing the apartment which was right next to his. Jungkook looked at him, not a word escaping his mouth.

"I'm sad because of the fact I have a boyfriend." Jimin mumbled, Jungkook's mind changed to the mint haired boy. That damn lucky boy.

"Break up with him." His words slipped out of his mouth.

Shut up Jungkook.

Jimin's eyebrows jumped and he placed his hands around Jungkook, pulling him closer. Jungkook hesitantly placed his head against his shoulder. Gaze falling down to the floor. Jimin changed the subject.

"Sex or cuddling?"

"What?" Jungkook's eyes widened at what he said, and lifted his head up. Jimin rolled his eyes, mood changing quickly.

"Do you like sex the most, or cuddling?" He said slowly, repeating his question.

"Sex." No hesitation.

A smile appeared on Jimin's delicious lips, and he chuckled. Jungkook's eyes remained wide as he looked at the orange haired boy.

"Good."

Jungkook remained quiet, he looked outside the window. Waiting for the boy to say something else. Jimin's hand landed on top of his brown hair, and he ruffled his hair.

"Top or bottom?"

Jungkook blushed furiously, eyes widening even more.

"Why are you attacking me with questions?" Jungkook asked, shocked and looked at Jimin. Jimin shrugged with a smile resting on his lips.

"Just very curious." He smirked, hand trailing down to his back. Jungkook's gaze fell down to his luscious lips. He noticed, and the corners of his lips twisted.

Jungkook leant forward, eyes stuck on his lips. Jimin wrapped his hands slowly around Jungkook waist. They both went closer, both having no thoughts in their minds except each others lips.

"Jimin?"

"Hm."

"We should stop."

"Nah."

Jimin's lips brushed against Jungkook's bottom lip, and Jungkook's butterflies in his stomach fluttered. He shook the thoughts out of his mind and quickly pushed him away, managing to push him down to the ground in the process.

"What the..." Jimin moaned as he trailed off the sentence. Jungkook stood up and rushed out of the room, hearing a muffled yell from Jimin before he closed the door harshly.

He exhaled deeply, thoughts of Jimin's lips against his filled his mind. He stumbled towards his door, unlocking it quickly.

"Seokjin-hyung, I need you." Jungkook mumbled and walked towards his bed, throwing himself on it. He couldn't let him cheat on Yoongi, he couldn't.

He should've stayed a neighbour, at least a friend. Not one ruining his relationship status, though he badly wished Yoongi out of Jimin's life. He shouldn't be mean to Min Yoongi, he knew way too little about him. But he couldn't help it.

Yoongi and Jimin were perfect together, they smiled and had fun. He shouldn't have ruined it. Perhaps he still hadn't completely ruined it? Yoongi wouldn't know, at least if Jimin didn't tell him.

Why would even Jimin consider flirting with him if he knew the consequences? Did he seriously think it was fun? Cheating wasn't fun.

Jungkook's mind was a confusing mess. He made this into a much bigger problem than it already was. He sighed.

You better stop, Jimin.