Twenty Four

Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung, inhaling sharply. He tried to pretend nothing was happening, though he couldn't avoid the growing feeling in his stomach.

"You alright?" Taehyung's head turned towards him slowly, his voice soft. Jungkook nodded hurriedly.

"Just fine." He managed to breathe out, mentally thanking his voice for not breaking.

Taehyung nodded, not really believing what Jungkook was saying. Though he turned around to face the window again. Jungkook looked down.

A small part of him wanted to grind against Jimin's precious thighs, hear his beautiful deep moans.

Without a wall between them.

Jungkook eyed Jimin quickly, only to meet his gaze. A huge smirk was plastered on his face. Jungkook held his breath.

Fuck.

Jimin's thighs moved forward slowly, with force on Jungkook's bulge. Jungkook let out a pained noise, throwing his head back as he lifted his hips up by pure reflex.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he let out a slightly loud moan. He quickly dropped down his hips, covering his mouth with his hands.

"What the fuck is going on?" Yoongi growled, turning around with a scowl. Jungkook hastily sat up and he felt his cheeks burn.

Jimin didn't move his thigh.

"Wh-What?" Jungkook stuttered out, his eyes widening to the size of the moon. Yoongi glared at him.

"You just straight out moaned, what is wrong with you?"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, looking at Jimin with a desperate search of help.

"He hit his head." Jungkook was surprised to hear Taehyung reply. He turned to see Taehyung look at him with a sad gaze.

"Ye-Yeah! Exactly, I hit my head." Jungkook replied awkwardly. He mentally cringed, this was so stupid.

"You moan like that when you hit
your head?" The corner of Yoongi's lips twisted. He looked like he was going to laugh.

Jungkook nodded.

"We're here." Taehyung interrupted, no one had seemed to notice that the car had slowed down.

"Oh." Jungkook exhaled quickly, relieved.

-

Jungkook could feel a hand graze against his own, he looked at the person next to him.

Jimin.

He was smiling widely.

He leaned forward to Jungkook's ear.

"It's so precious to see you getting hard for me." His deep voice made Jungkook shiver, and his teeth found his earlobe.