Eight

Jimin giggled, ignoring Jungkook's gaze while looking at Yoongi. As if he had just said the funniest story in the whole world.

Jungkook sulked slightly, ignoring the voices yelling at him in his head as he grabbed the soju bottle, swallowing down a bunch. He would never be used to the burning sensation of the soju.

"Babe, I have to leave soon. Namjoon is gonna be so pissed." Yoongi said softly to Jimin. Jungkook scowled a little, looking at them in his side vision.

Namjoon?

Jimin smiled, nodding. Yoongi pecked his boyfriend's forehead and turned to leave. Giving Jungkook a small smirk as he walked towards Min Jisoo, probably to say bye to his sister.

"Jungkookie." Jimin slurred slightly on his words as he walked towards Jungkook, the soju bottle in his hand almost empty.

"How much did you drink?" Jungkook walked backward, looking at the bottle in Jimin's hand. Jimin replied with a shrug.

"I don't know, get me a glass of water," Jimin said, it wasn't even a question. Jungkook nodded, confused, and stepped towards the kitchen inside. He could hear Jimin's footsteps following after him.

Jungkook held the glass under the tap and waited for the water to get cold. Jimin stood next to him, hand resting on the counter. He felt the tension rise, and Jungkook didn't want to speak.

He could feel his feet lift off the ground as soon as the glass was filled, and he landed on the counter. Jungkook looked at Jimin with wide eyes. Jimin had carried him up. He smirked.

"Thank you." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's glass of water and held it, looking at it for a few seconds. Before looking sheepishly back at Jungkook, his hands letting purposely go of the glass and it fell on the ground.

The glass pieces shattered on the floor, and the water was gathered right by it. Jungkook stared at the glass, not sure on what to do.

What the actual fuck.

"What did you do that for?!" Jungkook asked, voice rising as he felt a little mad. It wasn't his glass, why would he break something that wasn't his?

"Shut up." Jimin walked towards Jungkook, moving in between his thighs. Jimin's hips were on the counter, and Jungkook's legs were wrapped around them.

Jungkook didn't know why he had wrapped his legs around him, but he liked it. Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh, squeezing it. It felt good.

Jimin's face came closer to Jungkook's. His breath fanning against Jungkook's neck. Jimin exhaled softly, a smile placed on his wonderful lips.

Jimin leaned forward while closing his eyes, lips centimeters away from each other. Jungkook's eyes widened and he lifted his hand up hesitantly, he placed two fingers on Jimin's lips. His eyes quickly opening.

"You have a boyfriend," Jungkook replied, faking a smile as he continued to let his two fingers rest on Jimin's soft lips. Jimin looked at Jungkook with a surprised glare.

"You cocky little shit," Jimin whispered and went closer, ignoring Jungkook's fingers pushing his lips away. He placed his warm hand on Jungkook's bare skin under his hoodie.

"Stop," Jungkook whispered back and moved his hand away. Jimin snickered and shook his head, the hand on his thigh trailed upwards toward a certain area while Jimin's placed his lips on his neck.

No.