Eighteen

Jungkook sighed in a frustrated manner, gaze switching between looking at Jimin and Yoongi. A wide smile was spread on Yoongi's mouth.

"I just..." Jungkook said hesitantly, mind turning blank. Jimin smiled softly as if nothing had just happened.

Fuck it.

"A friend of mine wanted to invite you for dinner on Friday at his house. I mean, with me too. Not a date. Just to know each other." Jungkook blurted out, his index finger awkwardly pointing at Jimin.

Jimin's eyebrows were raised.

"Me?" He pointed at himself. Jungkook nodded.

"Awesome, I'll join." Yoongi interrupted them, still smiling wide. Jungkook frowned, mouth parting slightly in surprise.

"I'm not sure if that's what my friend meant." Jungkook bit his inner cheek, he didn't really want to be a part of this conversation anymore.

"Who cares, we'll come. When is it?" Yoongi yawned out. Jungkook had already gotten really tired of Yoongi's attitude. He looked down at the paper he was holding in his hand.

"7:00, on Friday..."

"Let me see." Yoongi leaned forward, snatching the paper piece from Jungkook. He smirked and chuckled as he saw what was written there.

"Meeting with the principal? Have you been a bad boy?" Yoongi snickered, he threw his head back to laugh loudly. Jungkook blushed and grabbed the paper piece.

"Shut up."

Jungkook turned on his heel, scowling a little. He didn't know why he disliked Yoongi so much, he hadn't done anything against him. Right..?

"Jungkook! We'll be there, just send me the address." A soft voice spoke, and Jungkook knew it was Jimin. Though he didn't turn around to see. Jungkook continued to walk till he was outside the building.

He sighed softly, hands finding his pockets. He felt hopeless, no ideas struck his mind.

"What to do, what to do," Jungkook mumbled, gaze fixed on the ground. He suddenly looked up, a small smile on his lips.

The most idiotic idea ever.

It could work.

He just needed a phone.

There were no phone boxes nearby, considering most people nowadays actually had a phone. Jungkook rolled his eyes, wishing he was smart enough to not break a damn phone.

"Ex-excuse me," Jungkook stuttered to the stranger walking past. He face palmed as he saw he was wearing headphones.

He would have to find it himself.

-

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw a phone box, immediately running to it. He exhaled happily and opened the door, pushing himself through the small door.

A woman was looking weirdly at him as he walked inside, probably thinking why a man at his age needed a phone box. Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

He placed his coins in the machine and dialed his number. Jungkook lifted the phone to his ear, waiting.

Silence.

"Hello?"

- "Taehyung."

"Who am I talking to?"

- "Jungkook."

"Oh! Hey!"

- "I need your help."

"What's up?"

- "I need you to pretend you're my boyfriend."