Sixteen

The sound of soft moans filled Jungkook's room, thin walls not capable of hiding anything. Jungkook's eyes were huge as he thought Jimin had stopped. After doing it with Yoongi.

"Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook didn't know what to do, it was as if the day after he had told Jimin was replayed. He shouldn't reply, he thought. He shouldn't keep sticking to Jimin like glue. He should stay away from Jimin.

"I know you're there."

He blew up his cheeks as he refused to answer. Jimin, stop.

"I want you." His sudden deep voice made Jungkook squirm and blush deeply. He closed his eyes and tried to not let himself be turned on, though that was almost impossible as the moans went only higher.

"Fuck," Jungkook whispered to himself and touched himself through the fabric of his pants. Jimin moaned slowly.

Jungkook desperately tried not to imagine things in his head as he heard sounds from the other apartment. Sounds which a neighbor should not hear.

I can't distract myself from you, you're a piece of art. I don't even know you that well, I'm just a damn neighbor. But I may or may not have started to gain feelings for you.

-

"Jungkook-ah." Seokjin's indistinct voice filled his head. His gaze stuck on a piece of paper lying on the table.

"Jungkook?" The voice was clearer. Jungkook looked up at the raven haired boy, a weak smile was placed on his lips.

"Did you hear me?"

"No."

Seokjin sighed softly, ignoring Jungkook's gaze.

"You needed my help, right? So could you please stop getting distracted by your thoughts and listen to me for once?" Jungkook nodded quickly, eyes wide.

"You really need to start working, Jungkook." The disappointment was laced in his clear voice and Jungkook looked down at his hands, which rested on his lap.

"I know, I just uh... I really want to finish school." His sentence made Seokjin part his lips and glare at him with raised eyebrows.

"Finish school?!" He said loudly.

Jungkook nodded with an oblivious gaze.

"You literally quit school, refusing to ever go back there again." Seokjin massaged his temples and closed his eyes.

"I really want an education, though," Jungkook mumbled, realizing that Seokjin had a point.

"Try saying that to the principle." Seokjin laughed harshly. Jungkook didn't like to disappoint Seokjin, though he had done that a lot recently.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said quietly. Seokjin's eyes went soft as he looked at him.

"It's okay. I'm just worried about you, Kookie. You need to think about your future, try being more open with your feelings. You're so closed." He sighed softly. Jungkook nodded.

"Promise?"

"Yeah." He breathed out, eyes turning towards his door. Waiting for something to happen.

"So who's this Jimin?" Seokjin tested, earning a deep blush from Jungkook.

Damn you, Seokjin.