Part Seven "Oppa is better than Daddy"

Word count: 2.6k

Warning: If you do not like mature content, then you should avoid the cursive in the first part. I'm crap at writing mature content, so I think it's okay for your eyes. I'll put a line where the mature content ends, and then it will be normal text again.

-------------------------------

"Yoongi..." you whimpered at his touch.

"Who's Yoongi?" He whispered back, as he kissed your lips gently, moving further down your neck.

His soft lips against your delicate skin made you melt under him, while he slowly hovered over you. Running his hands down your ribcage and under your shirt, to caress the goose bumps skin by the hipbone. Circling his hand as he went lower down to nibble at your collarbone, and listen to the heavy heartbeat that was in front of him. Sliding your shirt off as he indulged the sight of your half naked body. Unlocking your bra, in a slick motion, he started fondling your chest. Kissing, and biting your sensitive nipple.

"You make me go crazy..." He groaned with gritted teeth.

Stripping himself from the sweaty T-shirt, he never broke eye contact with you. Biting his lower lip as he got close, straddling himself between your legs. It excited you, to think what he could do to you with such little movements.

"Yoongi... why..?" Yet again, trying to speak.

Yoongi crashed his lips onto yours, as he played with the hem of your shorts.

"I don't know who this Yoongi guy is. I'm your Oppa." He nibbled on your lower lip.

Going further down, he left butterfly kisses from your collarbones and down to your belly button. Sliding your shorts down, to expose the black laced panties. He lighted up as a Christmas tree, looking ready to eat. His expression made you speechless, but inside your head you were begging for him.

Teasing you with kisses down your inner thighs, you felt his breath of air hit your core. Anticipating for the right moment, you felt his lips caress your covered heat. You bit your lip in excitement, as you could feel his tongue wetting your panties. Digging his tongue into you, more and more, you became a moaning mess. His hands that gripped your thighs to keep you steady, as your scream couldn't be muted any longer.

"I want you, Yoongi." You moaned.

He gave you the last kisses on your heat, before he kneeled in front of you. Looking at your moaning form, he ripped your panties off. He wasn't going to waste any second, the moment you spoke. Unbuckling his belt and pushing down his pants, enough to reveal his length. Your eyes widened to see how big he was, that you were unsure if he was even able to fit inside of you. You bit your lower lip in insecurity, that it might hurt.

He straddled himself between your legs as he touched your heat one last time, as he said;

"You're so wet..."

He placed his forehead against yours, he wanted to see the expression you made when you felt him. Silently pushing his hips forward, you felt the length stretching you. It made you lose your breath as you closed your eyes together, you felt tiny kisses on your face as you heard Yoongi trying to steady his breathing. A groan from the back of his throat, escaped when he was fully inside of you. Having you adjust to his size, he placed his forehead on your shoulder. Slowly thrusting inside you, you moaned to the fullest. He was filling you up, and you were about to go crazy. Together you moved faster and faster, moaning into each other's ears. You dug your nails into his back, as you pushed downwards, you wanted to mark your territory. Feeling your core scream for a release, he stopped.