PART EIGHTTEEN "Finally"

Word count: 3.1k 

----------------------------

Walking side by side down to the practice room, Yoongi held your hand warm. Leading the way, as if it's the first time. Such a single act, made your ears red but you tried to convince yourself, it was just because Namjoon caught you in the innocent act. Following the black-haired man with light steps, your mind was slowly sinking away. The co-workers looking at you in awe from afar, having no idea why the sudden act between the two of you. Walking behind him, you noticed his broad back. His walk and slim legs, veins on his hands that were decorated with rings. His casual clothing that would make him look like a star, without even trying. All in all, Yoongi was a pure weakness against you.

-------------------

The door opened to see three people in the moments of stretching and it seemed they were too busy, to even notice you both stepped in. Jungkook was the first to interact with you, while Yoongi stepped over to Namjoon. Namjoon had been giving you both, smirking and wiggling eyebrows at your direction, it eventually got on Yoongi's nerves.

"What choreography should we start with?" The youngster questioned.

"I don't know. New or older?" You backfired with a question, looking at him with anticipation.

"I root for 'older' ones. Sooner or later Army wants to see us dance to 'No more dream'" Jimin interrupted from the floor, finishing his stretches.

Jungkook nodded at his request and walked over to the computer, to find background music. Jimin stood up, giving you a smile. His eyes widening at the piece of jewellery, snuggling around your neck.

"You got this from Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin asked, glancing over to the older boy, who was busy beating Namjoon.

"Yes. I got it yesterday, when you all went to bed" You responded back, getting him to look you in the eyes.

"It looks good on you. Did you finally get to talk? About everything?" He kept questioning, letting a slight giggle fall from his lips.

"We did. He explained, he asked Jessica to help him pick this out for me." You answered with a smile, lightly rubbing your necklace.

"Aaand....?" Jimin trailed off, raising and eyebrow.

"What...?" You asked confusingly

"And what happened?" Jimin continued, with a smirk appearing on his face.

"...We confessed..?" You guessed, still confused over his expression.

"And then what?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows.

"And then what? We just talked an- NAMJOOOOOOOOON!" You screamed, getting the boy in front of you to jump back in fear.

Namjoon fixed his gaze at you, his eyes widening twenty times bigger. Yoongi, who was scolding him, was now trying to get a grip on Namjoon's arm. The brain-man was quick enough, to speed off, with you running in his heels. His fear of you getting him, was like running from death itself.

"THEY FORCED IT OUT OF ME!!" He screamed, running around in circles in the practice room, with the others laughing at him.

"PRAY YOUR LAST PRAYERS KIM NAMJOON" You yelled back, trying to run him out.

----------------------------

After an endless fight of scolding between you and the older boy. There was finally time to practice, having you all in sweat and breathless. Jin and Taehyung were busy with a different schedule, while Hoseok will join later. Just a song of 'Blood, sweat and tears', was difficult enough in itself, but now that you were only five people to practice, just became a lot harder. Switching and accidentally making the wrong move during a song, had you all to do it, over again. Wearing a black hoodie, Yoongi let you borrow from not freezing in the studio the night before. Was way too hot and it made you debate to take it off. There was just one thing wrong with taking it off, is that you didn't wear a bra. The black loose top you decided to wear on Christmas eve, was still attached to you. There was high possibility that the top would show some flesh, that might not be appropriate. But the heat in the practice room, mixed the sweat on you, had you in doubt on keeping it on. Tugging at the black fabric, you felt something cold hit your neck. Twitching in shock and pleasure, you looked up upon Yoongi, who gave you a cold-water bottle. Accepting it with steamy hands, he kneeled to sit beside you.