PART TWENTY FIVE "Forgiveness"

Word count: 5.5k 

------------------

Your voice was booming in the room, as the boy's eyes widened while seconds passed. Did they mistakenly dye your hair red, because you were certainly, glistering anger from your eyes. Hoseok was merely confused and scared, of your sudden change in behaviour. Neither of the boys, wanted to get close, after your outburst. The manager's shoes clicking against the wooden floor, while their muttering, covered your eardrums. Getting up from the chair, with the hair dye resting, you were cursing under your breath. There was no accurate description, if it was because the leaked information, or the fact that your heart tried to heal in the process. Either way, you weren't happy.

"Who?" Namjoon asked curiously, with a perplexed look shot your way. You clenched your fist, knowing this woman was out of capability, to be any good. Her name, that made you grit your teeth as your vocals got ready.

"Vanessa motherfuc-"

"Y/N!" Jin interrupted your answer, making you take a deep breath. His mother-like-eyes were stern, keeping you away from your dirty mouth. You whispered a 'fine', while you erased every bad-mouthing thought, out of your mind.

"Vanessa whatever her last name was... She was the girl that owned the shop, that Yoongi took me to, so I could buy a dress" You continued, sitting back into the chair as your stylist took the dye out.

"But I don't understand. Why mention Yoongi's credit card?" Hoseok questioned, sitting on the opposite side. His plastered smile, faded away as he wondered deeply and unsure, what do in this situation.

"It was the original plan, that I was the one to buy it. But Yoongi ended up buying it for me, right before Army came. He just gave me his credit card, and left." You finished. Making the boy go in awe, of his Hyung's gesture. You left out the detail, of how Yoongi held you close in the changing room, as he explained the former relationship between him and Vanessa. Your heart ached of the thought, as the scene flashed by.

"Noona? This isn't a major thing, right?" Taehyung asked one of the managers, who was silently biting her nails, overcompensating the possibilities. A heavy sigh left her lips, before she stood up. You didn't know why, but the atmosphere changed when she took off her glasses. The cold air briefly touching your bare shoulders, as you gulped at her response.

"I don't know. It can go both ways. Either they will forget about this 'scandal' or, it will escalate. Give it a few days and let's see. The CEO will be notified of the situation and maybe, he got an idea what to do." She spoke gently, as the others nodded along.

"Can't we just say they aren't dating, isn't that the main issue?" Jimin suggested, making you bite on the inside of your cheek. Fiddling with the hem of your shirt, you felt a slight pain increase. Jimin was right, you and Yoongi weren't dating. At least, not anymore.

"We aren't going to say anything, yet. Act like you usually do and I'll have a talk with the CEO. Y/N, you should probably talk to Yoongi about this. Figure out a plan, or make up a story, so fans won't suspect anything. At this point, you two are a hot topic on twitter. Remember, your fanbase is majority of underage people. They sometimes, cannot take news like this well." The manager explained, making you nod in response. Even though, you hated the thought of talking to Yoongi again, you knew it was part of your job, to be professional. It was just bad, when you lost the sense of professionalism, around the boy you loved.

The boys' eyes were on your silent form, as you thought of a plan. Jin was occupied with his phone, having Yoongi on a secret call, so he could hear everything. The boy on the other line, was shaking of anger, hearing the news. He knew Vanessa was capable of causing drama and he couldn't help, but blame himself.