PART TWENTY TWO "Let me know"

Word count: 4.9K

----------------------------

Time after time, rubbing your palms together, looking like a person starting a bonfire

Time after time, rubbing your palms together, looking like a person starting a bonfire. Cursing under your breath with steam escaping your lips, trying to warm your reptile body, because you were dumb enough to forget your gloves, again. After practicing with the boys, Jessica left with a heavy heart of not hearing from Jackson. Being a protector for your friends, a female knight, you took her problems into your own hands. Walking towards the white building in Seoul, not even too far from where your own dorm was located. Dragging Jackson outside, even if it meant you would get scolded by Sir Bang. The chances of that he wouldn't get outside, was big. Knowing that Got7 had a policy of not letting people get into their dorm, you would use that information against him. With a smug smile on your face, Jackson finally walked out of the entrance.

"Are you nuts? What if reporters see you?" He discreetly whispered at you, looking around to see the neighbourhood abandoned. With a shrug as an answer, you walked towards the nearest café. His annoyance towards you faltered, when he saw your figure walk along the white covered streets. "For what reason, do you drag me out of my warm home??" He questioned, following along you.

"I'll tell you later, right now I would like some coffee to have at hand...We're going to the park, there are not that many, at this time around." You suggested, with the coffee shop in the view. Jackson's face still showed a hint of confusion, but didn't ask further. Not only was he confused over your action, but was paranoid if there would be reporters to catch the both of you. JYP wouldn't be delighted seeing the two of you, alone at this time of the night. Even though Ahgases and Army know your relation with Jackson, is nothing more than friends. But your recent dating scandal with Jaebum, had a few antis coming along in the run. Taking away their beloved gentleman of a fool, was breaking most of their worlds.

--------------------------------

Walking along the pavements with crowded people, you reached the entrance to the park. A rusty steel sign with letters 'Welcome' carved, for the incoming guests. The cup of coffee in your hand, warmed the frozen popsicles of fingers. Jackson blew onto his warm herbal tea, not knowing the storm coming at him. A pavilion not too far away, lighted up the night sky with the decorated Christmas lights, that would be there all year around. Citizens decorated the pavilion a few years back, but the government always took it down. Despite the next day, the lights would be shining again, on the wood like posts, holding the roof together. Blowing onto your coffee, you swiftly pointed towards the pavilion, to request a place to sit. Jackson nodding along, the both of you found your way to a bench right in the middle of the pavilion.

"Right, now that we're here. I need to ask you something" You spoke, sitting on the cold bench. Feeling the goose bumps travel around on your body. Jackson put his tea away, to give you his full attention. His dark orbs that was almost impossible to see in the dim light, saw right into your soul. "I need advice from you.." You continued to speak, seeing his eyebrows raise a few centimetres towards the moon. "Shoot." He finished, letting his eyebrow fall into place.