PART THIRTEEN "Lie"

Word count: 3.6k 

-------------------------

 "Jessica?" Jungkook questioned in shock.

"Hello darling, happy to see me?" She asked, while stepping into the hotel room.

"What are you doing here?" He asked once more, still trying to process why the figure was in front of him.

"Hmm.. not happy to see me then. OH WELL. I came here for a photoshoot and I hoped I could get to see you perform at MAMA. I was too late though" She pouted, waling over to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I actually came to talk to you, too." She continued.

Jungkook didn't say anything, but sat beside her on the bed. Looking at her in curiosity, she took a deep breath.

"I'm breaking up with you." She spoke flatly.

"Wait, what?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Oh come on Jungkook, you knew this relationship wouldn't last. No one knows about me, neither do you want to hold hands of flirt with me. I actually think I could be in a longer relationship with Y/N if that was possible." She giggled, while looking at the emotionless boy.

"I knew you didn't like me that way. I can see how you look at Y/N and all I'm saying is, let it go." She continued.

"I'm sorry." Was the only words Jungkook managed to say.

"Why are you sorry? I got a great friend out of it. Also, I had loads of fun and I still hope we can continue to be friends?" She offered with a bright smile.

"You're not mad?" He asked, with a slight frown covering his face.

"Jungkook, the moment you confessed you liked me, I knew it wasn't real. You have never talked to me before, as a proper person outside of business. I was lonely and yes, I should be mad, but I'm not. As bad as it sounds I thought I could twist your mind into liking me and not Y/N." Jessica spoke gently.

"I don't like Y/N in that way. At least, not anymore. I don't know what it means to like someone properly and I guess I got jealous when she had a boyfriend." Jungkook said, as he looked ashamed.

"But it wasn't real? It was for publicity." Jessica answered, as put a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"I know, but it didn't feel like that. I maybe, pushed too hard according to my feelings and acted irrationally." Jungkook spoke, merely a whisper.

"It's okay. But I know someone who really does love Y/N and it's not the same as how you felt.... You sound like a proper adult and you should know, there is a girl out there who will fit perfectly for you. Even if it's not me." Jessica said with a smile.

"Thank you. But who likes Y/N?" Jungkook questioned with his significant bunny smile.

"A to the G to the U to the STD" Jessica rapped, as she finally had the opportunity.

"No way, YOONGI???" Jungkook asked shockingly.

"You are so blind... bless.." Jessica giggled.

"How should I know? How many knows???" Jungkook kept questioning.

"I know Namjoon and Jin knows, but maybe the others have picked up the way Yoongi stares at Y/N and how he acts." Jessica shrugged her shoulders while speaking.

"By the way, where is Y/N?? I thought I could see her and take out shopping again" Jessica asked, pulling her phone out of the handbag.

"She went home, she didn't feel well. So manager told us she took the first plane available." Jungkook answered.