PART FIFTEEN "Together"

Word count: 4.3k 

--------------------

 Eyes closed, in a 'deep' slumber. You wouldn't call it 'sleeping', because you could hear someone talk. Your body was numb, it was like you were paralyzed. Trying to move a simple muscle was a battle and it started to scare you. The people you heard talking, was Jungkook and Jimin. You didn't know if it was a dream, or a nightmare. Fighting to move your body, you felt something on your face. It was soft, but firm. It was warm and it gave the senses in your body back. Instinctively, you wrapped your arms around the firm figure. It made you feel like home and soon enough, light shined on your eye lids. Finally opening your eyes in force, you were met with Jimin. His face was shocked and eyes bigger than teacups. Looking to your side, you saw the maknae with an expressionless face. Everyone turned into statues, it was as if you stepped into a museum.

"Why... am I here?" You questioned, scanning the boys.

"Jimin said you passed out while shopping. The staff took you here in the car" Jungkook answered, finally getting a softer expression.

"What.. I don't remember.. Jimin? Pass out? Where are the others?" You kept questioning, not realising what brought you here.

"Like I said, you passed out. Don't know of what, though. The others are still out shopping." Jungkook responded with a chuckle.

"How come I don't remember anything..." You wondered out loud.

Looking upon Jimin, he was frozen in a shocked state. It made you raise an eyebrow at him, but still no reaction. Until you realised, your arms were wrapped around his waist. Your face was merely inches away from his length.

"O-Oh shit sorry" You cursed, unwrapping your arms. Sitting up on your knees, to feel a pain pierce through your head.

"Ow... what? Why does my head hurt? Feels like my brain is exploding" You remarked, stroking your head lightly.

"I'm surprised there is even a brain in there.." Jungkook commented.

"Ya. Behave, kid." You scolded, making the younger boy smile lightly.

Jimin coughed, getting back to his senses. He stood up to go find some pain killers and an ice bag. Getting back beside you on the bed, handing the pills and water to you. His cheeks still flushed from the incident, but it didn't stop him from giving you his eye smile.

"Here, take this. You bumped your head into a sign when you fell. The staff took you here and you are probably going to be on twitter for a while..." Jimin spoke gently, placing the ice bag on your head, making you whine.

"So... what I don't get is, why did I pass out?" You wondered, groaning from the pain and cold.

Jimin took a glance at Jungkook. The younger bro shook his head lightly, just enough for only Jimin to notice. Jungkook got absorbed into his phone, letting his eyes darken by what he saw.

"You had a rough hangover from the Sake yesterday, you were most likely dehydrated." Jimin lied, making his smile disappear slightly. You stared at him intensely, not sure if it was everything.

"Thankfully, no major injuries. You have only been asleep for about half an hour, maybe." Jimin continued, striking a smile.

"Great. So, is twitter going crazy?" You sighed towards the maknae.

"ERH. No. Not really." He stuttered, taking his phone down again.

"Why the stuttering?" You asked confused