PART FOURTEEN "Dominant"

Word count: 5.5k  

----------------------------

After two hours of walking and looking, the youngsters gave up looking for you. On their way, back to the hotel. Jimin noticed the receptionist signalling them, to come over to the desk.

"Yes?" Jimin asked curiously, with his rusty Japanese.

"You two are part of Bangtan boys, aren't you?" The receptionist questioned.

"Yea, we are." Jungkook answered, without hesitating.

"I think one of your group members is in the staff lounge, Y/N? She didn't look well, so we assisted her to go in there." The receptionist whispered.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, not knowing what to say. The receptionist gestured them to follow her, as she walked towards the staff lounge. They silently walked behind her, curious what they will see. The fact she told them you didn't look well, had their minds running wild.

"Here it is" The receptionist said, as she pushed the door to reveal you in one of the chairs.

"Y/N!" Jimin spoke loudly, as he walked inside the room.

The receptionist walked away while giving them a polite smile, as she still had work to do.

In front of the two boys, there was a drunk you, sat in a chair. Blabbering and cursing to yourself, but was stopped when you saw Jimin standing in front of you.

"Where were you Y/N?" Jimin asked, crossing his arms, ready to give you a scolding.

"I was here.. or not. I was outside, but was lead to here by someone I can't remember" You answered, with drowsy eyes.

"We have been looking for you in two hours" Jungkook interrupted, sitting on the chair beside you.

"What you should be looking for, is the cheap prices of Sake out there." You giggled

"Sake?" Jimin questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"YES! SAKE! There was this nice-looking boy who invited me to Sake, he looked like a real gentleman" You answered

"He wanted to give me Tea but then I saw they had Sake, so I went for Sake. THEN there were three other good looking boys in suits! It was like in an Anime! I felt like a princess" You continued to speak, with hiccups in between

"Y/N... I think you have been in a host club" Jungkook chuckled, as he saw how drunk you were.

"Is that bad??" You asked, while drinking the glass of water the receptionist had advised you to drink

"It's usually very expensive" Jungkook answered, looking through your purse.

"I don't know, I got it for free~~" You spoke, flaying your arms in the air.

"How much did you drink, Y/N?" Jimin asked, while kneeling in front of you.

"Not much. By the way, is your twin in Japan?" You asked obliviously

"What do you mean? I don't have a twin?" Jimin questioned, while looking at the younger boy who just shrugged his shoulders at Jimin.

"Because there are two of you!!" You spoke loudly, reaching your hand beside Jimin's face.

"Y/N... I don't have a twin.. I think you got too much to drink" Jimin chuckled, taking your hand in his.

"What do we do?" Jungkook asked curiously, recording you with his phone.