School with the Asshole

Babettes POV

I walked into school just like any other day and went right to my locker. 

"BOO!"

I screamed and saw it was my best friend Taylor. 

B: "Hey TAYTAY!"

T: "HEY! Why are you so late missy?"

B: "I'm not late, everyone is simply early." We both laughed.

T: "Well I'll see you in homeroom okay?"

B: "K see you there."

Taylor then left me to put my stuff in my locker. I looked around the hall and saw I was the only one out here. Wow I must have been late. I was done putting stuff in my locker and I slammed it shut and then I screamed. 

Right in front of my was my enemy. Justin. Justin Drew Bieber. The biggest asshole in school.

J: "Hey cutie!" He said walking a little closer to me.

B: "Fuck off Justin, I'm not in the mood."

J: "Aww come on baby, just come with me in the closet and I'll have you screaming my name."

B: "Gross I'd rather not get some diseased from you."

J: "Oh that's mean!"

B: "Whatever, I have to get to class." 

J: "Babe your not going anywhere without giving me a kiss." 

I tryed to get past him but he kept getting in my way.

B: "Move!"

J: "NO!"

B: "Move now Justin!"

J: "Who's going to make me the little virgin girl?"

B: "Please Justin just move."

J: "Aww did I hurt the little virgin girls feelings."

I looked down.

J: "Baby 20 minutes with me and you won't be a virgin any longer."

I looked up and smiled at him. I then went up to him and put my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. 

B: "Baby show me how to make a first impression."

He smirked. I kissed his earlobe then I smacked in across the face. He fell to the ground. I then walked away to my homeroom and smiled to myself. 

Justin's POV

Did she just slap me? I can' believe this I really made her that mad. I wasn't trying to upset her I thought that I was being cool. But I guess I made her feel bad. I got up and dusted myself off. I then went to my homeroom. 

All during Math, Language Arts, Science I couldn't help but think how sexy Babette was. I didn't just want to get in her pants I wanted to be her boyfriend, her everything. Because she's my everything. I really do like her, she is so sweet and caring and beautiful I mean can you blame me for wanting her? 

It was lunch time so I was walking to lunch with my 'Gang' when I saw Babette. I ran up to her and smacked her butt. She turned around and smacked me.

J: "Dame girl!"

B: "Justin stop being a perv."

J: "I can't help it your ass was calling my name. But the other parts of you are screaming my name." 

She then shoved my away and got her lunch.  I then went up and got my lunch. She sat down at her table and I sat at mine. I could not help but stare at her. She was perfect. 

J: "Hey Ryan does Babettes friend Taylor still like you?"

R: "Yeah why?"

J: "Go flirt with her and get her to sit here."

R: "Why?"

J: "Because then Babette will come with her."

R: "No bro she's not my type."

J: "Just do it!"

R: "Fine, Bro code!"

J: "Yup."

Ryan then got up and went over to Babettes table and started to flirt with Taylor. Wow Tayor fell right in. Ryan then motioned towards our table and she nodded her head. She then go up and sat with us.  She looked over at Babette a few times and then finally she walked over. I smiled at her and winked. She rolled her eyes.

J: "Sorry babe looks like you have to sit next to me." 

She then sat next to me. I smirked. The table got pretty awkward so I decided to started a conversation. 

J: "So Babette why do you have such a nice ass?"

Chaz: "Yeah I was wondering that too."

"Same" Everyone at the table said.

She looked down and blushed. I pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear so it was out of the way. She looked up at me a smiled a little. I leaned in a little and whispered.

J: "Don't hide that pretty little face of yours."

She smiled and blushed some more. I then kissed her cheek. And she tryed to pull away but I kept her in her place. She was laughing. 

Taylor: "Why don't you two just date?"

B: "Because he's nothing but a full of himself jerk." She then got up and left the lunch room.