Justin

Babette POV

Justin has been super horny the last few days. He's been trying to convince me to have sex with him but I told him no. I don't feel comfortable with my body right now. He get's mad when I refuse to have sex with him. I told him I was insecure and he tells me I'm perfect and there's nothing to be insecure about. I always refuse tho. He always yells and gets mad and ends up leaving his Dad's house all mad. He's Dad keeps telling him to calm down then he's all cool. 

Jeremy explained to me that Justin gets easily mad and that he needs to start going to anger classes. I agree with him. Justin has a short temper. I mean he's getting mad at his pregnant girlfriend because she doesn't want to have sex. He just knows how to get me mad.

Justin: "Hey baby."

B: "Hi."

I said looking at the T.V

J: "So my Dad just sat me down and told me I need to start going to classes for my anger."

I took my eyes off the T.V and looked right at him. 

B: "Oh?"

J: "And I told him I didn't want to go."

B: "Oh I see."

J: "Yeah well anyway. I told him I would talk to you about it."

B: "Alright."

J: "Babe do you want me to go to classes?"

I looked back at the T.V

He then pulled my head towards him gently.

He smiled at me.

J: "I asked you a question beautiful."

B: "I don't want to get you mad."

J: "You won't. I want to know if you want me too. I only care about what you have to say. I'll go if you want me to. Would you like that?"

B: "I would like that, I would like that a lot."

J: "Alright then I will start going."

He smiled and kissed me head. He then left the room to go and talk to his Dad.