Time is going by

Babette's POV

I woke up breathing heavily. It was 4 weeks ago today that Justin left me for Selena. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 2am. I sighed and pulled out my phone. Selena and Justin posted a selfie 4 hours ago. It was of them kissing. I knew that everything between Justin and I would fall apart, why did I ever sleep with him? I'm so dumb. I walked down the stairs and saw the mail from yesterday on the table I walked over and looked through it. I saw a letter from the music school I wanted to go to Hollywood arts. I pulled it out from the other mail and opened it. I opened it and saw,

Dear Babette Valintaine,

We are please to inform you that you have been accepted into the Hollywood arts school of L.A. We hope to see you soon. Please contact us if any questions. 

I ran up the stairs to my Mom and Dads room. 

B: "MOM! DAD! I GOT IN! I GOT IN!"

M:"What?"

B: "Mom I got into Hollywood arts!"

M: "Aww baby I'm so happy for you."

D: "Oh congrats honey."

B: "Mom, Dad I'm so sorry i was dumb."

M: "Oh honey I'm sorry for calling you a slut. Come here." She said while pulling into a hug. My Dad later joined in on the hug.

D: "Looks like we'll be moving!"

M/B: "YEAH!"

D: "Okay you two go back to bed!"

My Mom and I giggled and went to sleep. 

(6 months later) Babbtte is 7 months pregos

I walked into my school that I had been going to for about 5-6 months now. I mad lot's of new friend they where all so nice. I'm still friends with Taylor we just don't talk as much. 

Jade: "Hey little girl!"

B: "HAHA your so funny!"

Jade: "Where going to be late so lets get going!"

B: "Okay, okay!" I giggled and walked to class with Jade.

(30 minutes later)

I got a text message. I looked down and saw it was from 'Unknown'. I slid my locksceen open and saw the text it said,

From: Uknown

Hey Babette it's me Justin. I wanted to know how you where doing? Are you okay? How is my baby? I really do feel bad about cuting the strings with you it was wrong of me. I really want to be apart of of my babies life and yours if you would let me? Thanks hope all is well. :)

I laughed at what he said, no just no. I decided to text him back.

To: Unknown

Hey asshole I'm doing great. I made new friends and life is going really well. MY baby is fine. I'm glade we cut everything and ended it the way we did. Hope you and slutena are happy. :*

I then turned off my phone and listened to the teacher. 

Justin's POV

To: Unknown

Hey asshole I'm doing great. I made new friends and life is going really well. MY baby is fine. I'm glade we cut everything and ended it the way we did. Hope you and slutena are happy. :*

I saw the text Babette sent me and my heart broke. I found out Selena was only using me to be popular. I missed Babette I never meant to hurt her I love her and out baby. I wish she would understand. I wish I knew where she moved to so I could at lease see her and see how big her belly is. I wish I was there to help her. Be there when the baby is keeper up late from kicker her. To feel the baby move. Help her with her morning sickness. I then got a idea. TAYLOR! I decide to text her. 

To: Taylor

Hey Taylor it's Justin. I was wondering if you knew Babettes new address I really wanna see her and the baby. 

From: Taylor

I would be a dumb if I told you that, your lucky I gave you her number. LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY,YOU ARE NEVER AND I MEAN EVER GOING TO SEE BABETTE OR THE BABY, SHE IS DOING JUST FUCKING FINE WITHOUT YOU AND YOU NEED TO STAY AWAY FORM HER AND HER BABY!

After that text message from Taylor I don't think I'll be getting Babbetes adress anytime soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's rushed I really want to get to the good parts. And end this story its not my fav.... xoxo 

Want faster updates? 

Tweet me what you think of the story and make sure you say what story. More tweets I get the faster the updates

Tweet me @Gold_Sparkle Oh and make sure you follow! <3 :)