Baby

Justin's POV

Babette just woke me up and told me that the baby is coming. My eyes widen.  I started to run around trying to get everything. I ran to my Dads room.

Justin: "DAD THE BABIES COMING!"

Dad: "Huh?" He asked sleepily.

Justin: "The baby is coming! NOW!"

Dad: "Shit!"

I through the bag full of Babette's things at my Dad and helped Babette down the stairs. I mean come on I'm a 16 year old I can't pick of a pregnant girl! 

I helped Babette get in the back seat I sat with her while my Dad drove us.

B: "Justin it hurts so much."

J: "I know baby. I know." I said while kissing her head. 

(Skip the rest of the car ride)

Finally we where at the hospital. 

J: "I need a room my girlfriend is about to give birth."

Nurse: "Please clam down."

The nurses then brought a wheelchair for Babette and they started to roll her to the delivery room.

B: "Justin?"

J: "I'll be right there with you baby don't worry."

I had to stop and talk to the front desk so we could get Babette's information in the system. My Dad and I where then sent into the waiting room. 

J: "Dad I'm suppose to be in there with her. She's probably freaking out."

D: "She'll be fine Justin."

J: "No Dad! I promised her I would be with her."

D: "Calm down Justin and sit down. They will come and get you when she is ready to push."

I then sat down and tried to calm down. 

Babette POV

I was freaking out. I need Justin with me. I can't do this without him.

B: "I'm sorry but I need my boyfriend."

Nurse: "He can come in when your ready to push."

B: "No you don't understand I won't do anything you ask till you get him in here."

Nurse: "Please don't make this hard for me."

B: "Sorry not sorry. Now go and get my boyfriend."

The nurse then went out to get Justin."

Justin's POV

Nurse: "I need a Justin Bieber?"

The nurse said walking into the waiting room.

I got up and smiled.

As the nurse and I were walking to the room she said, 

"You know that she refused to do anything we asked her to do till you get there."

I couldn't help but laugh that sounded just like my Babette being stuborn.

Babette's POV

I was just talking to the doctor when the door opened. The nurse and Justin walked in. Justin had a smile on his face. He came over to the bed and kissed my head. 

"How are you doing baby?" Justin asked.

"I'm okay."

"Are you in any pain?" He asked concered.