One Date

Justin's POV

I got on the bus and saw Babette sitting alone so I walked up to her and sat next to her smiling. She rolled her eyes. Dam is it that bad that what she just did was turning me on? I laughed. 

J: "So ummm how was your day?"

B: "Horrible."

J: "Aww why?"

She turned away from the window and looked at me. 

B: "look stop fucking with my feelings okay, it's not funny Justin. I know that you don't give a shit about my feelings okay?" 

J: "But I really do care." I said looking down.

B: "Really?"

I looked up and smiled. 

J: "Yeah,  I do."

B: "It was bad because you kissed me on the cheek."

J: "I'm sorry it's just your so dame sexy I had too." She laughed. 

J: "Ummm I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me Fridat night?"

B: "What?"

J: "I was wondering if you wanted to g-"

B:"I heard you and the answer is no."

J: "Great I'll pick you up a- Wait what?"

B: "I said no!"

J: "But Babette please!"

B: "I said no Justin."

J: "fine here it is, Babette I'v liked you for a long time and I didn't know how to show it so I thought by being a total asshole that would get you to like me, but I should have know that the whole bad boy shit wouldn't work because your to sweet of a girl to like shitty guys, your to smart and gentle to ever like guys like that, guys like me."

I said looking down a little sad.

B: "I'll go on a date with you Justin."

I looked up slowly, a smile forming on my face.

J: "Really?!"

B: "Sure?"

J: "Thank you so much Babette." 

Then both Babette and I got off. I walked my way and she walked her way. I could not wait till Friday night my dream girl might just be mine soon.