Babette Is Moody

Babette POV 

Justin has been going to his  anger classes to get help. I'm really proud of him. He's been to much more chill. When he gets made he takes deep breaths and smile at him and that causes him to laugh. We don't fight as much anymore and I love it. We've gone to the doctor and the stress is a lot less and there is no stress on the baby and that's what he want's to keep seeing. 

Justin's POV

Babette's due date is coming up soon and I'm so fucking nervous. I put her on bed rest meaning she can't get up or do anything. Only go to the bathroom and shower. 

B: "JUSTIN!"

Babette called me from up in our bedroom. Currently I'm staying with my Dad. My Dad said that it was alright if he lived with him for awhile. Babette was kicked out of her house for taking me back. She gave up her family to be with me. I love her so much and I would never hurt her.  

Justin: "Coming baby."

I was making her a sandwich. I ran up the stairs and smiled at her.

Babette: "God what takes so long to make a sandwhich?"

Justin: "Sorry baby I wanted it to be perfect."

I then handed the plate of and she started to eat. I sat down on the bed next to her. I was watching T.V when I heard her say,

B: "Shit." she whispered.

I turned around and saw she had gotten Nutella on her stomach. 

B: "J can you get me a napkin?"

I then got up and put both hands on the side of her so they where on the bed. I hovered over her stomach and licked the Nutella off. She looked down at me the whole time. I looked up at her trying to tease her in a way.

B: "I hate you."

J: "Why?" I asked.

B: "I'm horny!"

J: "Baby." i laughed getting off her

B: "Justin!!!!" She whined

J: "yeah baby?" I whined back.

B: "Please? I want you so bad. 

I was laying next to her when she got up and hovered over me. 

B: "Please?" She begged.

I grabbed her but and started to make out with her. She started to undo my belt when I grabbed her hand.

J: "No baby."

B: "What? Why? I thought you loved me.'

J: "Of course I love you." I said

B: "Then come on."

She kept going.

I gently pushed her off me. She looked upset and about to cry. She got off the bed and sniffed.

J: "Baby?"

She walked to the bathroom.

I walked after her. Before I could get to her she closed the door. I raddled the handle.

J: "Babe open the door."

B: "NO!"

J: "Babette open the door please."

B: "Go away Justin."

J: "Baby please let me in."

She unlocked the door and looked at me.

J: "What's wrong?"

B: "You don't love me anymore."

J: "What who said that?"

B: "You don't want to touch me."

J: "Oh baby."

I said pulling her into a hug.

J: "Baby I love you so so so much, more then you'll ever know. I love you from the moon and back. No even more."

B: "Then why won't you touch me?"

J: "It's just your close to your due date and I just don't want to hurt the baby."

(Night Time) 

Babette POV 

I woke up with a sharp pain.

B: "Ouch"

I sate up and I looked down at my stomach.

I then felt between my legs my water broke. 

I nudge Justin who was sleeping right next to me. 

J: "What's wrong?"

B: "The baby's coming."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What gender do you think the baby will be?!?!? 

Comment boy and girl names.......