Baby?

Justin's POV 

So latlely I've been really busy making sure everything is ready for the baby. 

Babette's been stressing me out. 

She's not eating enough. And I know because the doctor said she was to small for how long she been along. I keep telling her she needs to eat. Then all she does is eat a small bite of something. We've gotten into a few fights about her not eating. But I always end up saying I'm sorry because I hate seeing her cry. I get she's moody because she's having a baby but still she could say sorry sometimes. 

I'm sitting on the couch right now. I needed sometime to myself. Babette then walked out of our room and went to the kitchen. 

I then get up and sigh. I told her she wasn't aloud to get up. She's on bed rest. 

J: Baby I told you, you can't get up."

B: "Shut the fuck up Justin."

J: "Don't swear infrount of our baby."

B: "I hate you."

She was trying to get chips on top of the fridge. 

B: "Who put those up there!?"

J: "You did babe." I laughed a little.

B: "Oh!"

J: "Here you go."

B: "Thanks."

J: "Now please go and get back into bed."

B: "I've been in there forever!"

J: "I know but it's almost over" I said while placing my hands on her stomach. 

B: "I don't like being pregnant  you can't do anything!"

J: "I know, I know."

B: "No you don't! You can do whatever the hell you want."

J: 'that's not true."

B: "Yes!"

J: "Fine I could! But I'm being a good boyfriend and staying with his stubborn ass girlfriend who is pregnant. I could be out there skateboarding, playing my music, hanging with me friends. Do you think I want to be here waiting on you hand and foot? Well news flash sweetheart I don't want to be here!" 

I could tell she was hurt by what I just said.

J: "Bab-"

B: "Then go!" She said and left me. 

I sighed heavily. All we do is fight. Then we ignore another. 

(3 days later)

So Babette and I are going to the doctor for a check up . Babette and I haven't talked in 3 days.

Doctor: "Mr and Mrs. Bieber?"

Babette and I got and up. Babette had a hard time getting up so I helped her.

B: "Thanks" she mumbled. 

J: "No problem." 

We then went into the doctors office.

Doctor: "Okay so how is everything?"

B: "Good"

I sat down next to my Dad in the chairs next to the bed.

Doctor: "okay I'm just going to run a few test."

B: "Alright."

Doctor: "okay the jel might be a little cold."

After that the doctor pulled out a needle.

Doctor: "Okay it will only pinch for a minute."

I could tell Babette was unconfruntable. So I got up and sat beside her and rubbed her back and whispered sweet things in her ear.

"Your so beautiful I love you." She then put her head on my shoulder.

Doctor: "okay i will be right back." 

Babette then fell right to sleep. I'm guessing she hasn't been sleeping the past few days. 

About 10 minutes later the doctor came back in and I woke Babette up.

doctor: "Okay it looks like you haven't gotten any sleep the past few days Babette and it also looks like there is a lot of stress on the baby."

Babette sighed. I kissed her head. 

Doctor: "I would go home and relax and try to rest the stress is not good for you or the baby."

We all agreed and left. 

Babette and I where in the back of the car. There was a space between us. She was looking out the window. I could tell a lot was on her mind. I then looked out my window and thought for a while. A lot of her stress is because of me. I mean if I didn't pick a fight with her maybe she wouldn't be stressed. I then looked over and saw Babette was asleep.