You're back?

Babette's POV

So it's been a few weeks sense Justin texted me. Honestly  I forgot about Justin and was moving on but now that he walked on back in I'm scared of letting come in and hurting me again. 

I was at home making popcorn for my movie night with me and my little baby. I put the movie Frozen on. Come on you can never be to old for that. And I started to watch the movie with the baby moving around a little and eatting popcorn. 

About 20 minutes into the movie someone rang the doorbell. I walked over to the door and saw it was................................................my friend Taylor!

I screamed.

T: "HEY GIRLY!"

B: "I MISSED YOU!"

T: "I MISSED YOU TOO!"

B: "COME IN!"

I then let Taylor in and we started to watch the movie together and talked about her school and my school. Gosh I missed having her around. 

When the movie was over I went to make us smoothies. But there was a knock on the door.

B: "I GOT IT!"

T: "K!" Taylor stayed and kept making smoothies.

I walked over to the door and opened it. My smiled faded away when I saw it was Justin. 

Justin had a smile on his face.

J: "Hi."

B: "What are you doing here?"

J: "You look amazing."

B: "Leave."

I said shutting the door.

J: "Come on Babette let me in."

B: "NO!"

J: "PLEASE!"

B: "I SAID NO!"

J: "Babette don't make me go to court to get rights to see our baby."

B: "You go and do that and I'll tell them how you left me for Slutena!"

J: "Come on, please. I want to talk to you."

B: "I SAID NO!"

Just then Taylor walked behind me.

T: "WHAT THE HELL!?"

J: "Hi?"

T: "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND HER BABY. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SEE THE BABY WHEN IT'S BORN!"

J: "YES I DO!"

T:"FINE WE WILL SEE YOU IN COURT!"

J:"Babette?"

I looked up with sad eyes.

J: "Is that what you want? Do you want me to go to court?"

I looked up at him a shook my head and started to cry.

J:"Babette baby don't cry." He said coming over to me to hug. 

T: "BACK UP!"

Justin backed down.

J:See she wants me to be here."

B: "No I don't, I don't want to go to court, I don't want you around, I don't want you in my life."

J: "But I want you and the our baby in my life."

B: "Well I guess you have to fight."

J: "I'm sorry."

B: "Just leave."

J: "See you in court."

T: "See you later asshole!"

Justin flipped Taylor off and left.

Taylor and I walked into the living room and I started to sob. 

B: "Taylor I don't want him in my baby or my life!"

T: "I know, I know!"

B: "I c-can't!"

T: "Calm down Babette. Everything will be alright. I love you and won't let that bastard around you or your baby. The asshole is not going to ever be within 200 feet of you, not as long as I am breathing."

B:"Thank you Taylor."

T: "No problem.