Date part 2

Babettes POV

I was in my room almost ready to go when the door bell rang. I knew it was Justin. I walked down the stairs and he was shaking hands with my Father. I smiled and he winked at me. Maybe Justin isn't that bad.

Dad: "You take good care of my daughter alright?' my father said to Justin.

J: "Yes sir."

Dad: "Now I want her back before 9."

J: "She'll be back."

Dad: "She better be."

Justin then walked me out to his car. And opened the door for me like a geantleman.

(movies)

As Justin and I where watch the movie. I felt him put his arm around my shoulder. I didn't do anything, I just kept watching the movie. It didn't really bother me, it made me feel safe in a way.

After the movie Justin and I got into his car. We where driving for what felt like a hour. I think I thought it was that long because I found it awkward. I was looking out the window when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked over and saw Justin grabbed my hand he wasn't looking at me he was still looking at the road.

B: "ummm Justin where are we going?"

J: "calm down babe we'll be there in a few minutes just relax."

B: "it's hard."

Justin and I got to the place he was taking me.

J: "stay here"

Justin told me to stay in the car. He went around his car and went and opened my door. He took my hand and helped me jump outside of truck.

He opened the trunk and I saw a bunch of blankets and pillows. How sweat! He helped me get in the back and him and I lead down. We studied the stars. We'll more like I did because I could feel Justin staring at me the whole time.