[13]: havoc

[HAVOC]

SADIE STOOD IN FRONT OF A FULL SIZED MIRROR.

She bounced on her heels, nervous with
Jason and his family standing behind her.

That was something she couldn't get over;
Jason had a huge family, the Waynes. And the Waynes were secretive, weird folks who could 'help her'.
Whatever that meant.
Now she was going to show Jason and his relatives her darkest secrets and worst memories.

"You don't have to do this." Jason said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure I do," Sadie said lightly, even though it felt like the whole world was crashing down on her shoulders, "It's easier. And I get to show you guys a trick I can do."

"A trick." Jason repeated slowly.

"Yep," She breathed out, "Simple as that."

"Uh," Tim spoke up, "How exactly does this work?"

Tim, so far, was her favorite out of Jason's family. He was nice to her, despite the choking incident, and didn't ask questions, which she was extremely grateful for. His soft smiles kinda reminded her Jason, although she was wary of his eyes. They had became less intense from when they first met, but they were still cautious and calculated.

"Don't know." She admitted.

"What does she mean, Jason?" Damian snapped, "How does she not know?"

Damian, by far, was her least favorite. Sadie had never seen a more bossy and demanding little thirteen year old. He wasn't especially fond of her considering she punched his dad in the face. He sneered and snarled at her, yet she didn't see him as threatening. He was just a kid.

"You know," Sadie told the boy, "You could just ask me not Jason. I don't know how it works. It just kind of happens."

"Tt."
Sadie didn't know what that meant so she ignored it.

Dick cleared his throat,
"Could you be nice, Damian?"

Dick.
Sadie wasn't sure what to think about Dick.
(What kind of name was Dick?)
He was a pretty boy. With clear blue eyes and a blinding smile, he held that type of beauty that physically hurt, that made people's chest ache like a heart attack. He reminded her of someone she used to know, a 'nice boy' that could turn from charming to ruthless in a matter of seconds.
So yeah, she didn't know what to think about Dick.