[14]: meet alfred

[MEET ALFRED]

JASON'S WORLD WAS SPINNING.
His body felt like it was burning. His hair was plastered to his forehead from sweat.
His stomach tried to crawl up his throat.
His brothers seemed to be having the same problem, Jason noticed when he finally wretched open his eyes.

Dick groaned, "My head..."

Tim stumbled around clutching his torso and mumbled complaints.
Damian said nothing, he just ran to the trees and promptly threw up.
And Bruce just stood there, a looking pale, slightly green, but unaffected.

Sadie looked the worst. Her complexion reflected a sheet of paper, her eyes were yellowing. She licked her lips and shallowed,
"I think I'm gonna—"
Her knees gave out.
"Ow," Sadie muttered after her head smacked the ground.

"Jesus, you okay?" Jason asked, kneeling next to her.

"I'm fine," Sadie muttered and made an unsuccessful attempt to sit up, "I just– I'm feel... icky."

Tim leaned over Jason's shoulder,
"When's the last time you ate anything?"

"Dude, how am I supposed to know? I don't even know what day it is."
Sadie said.

Damnit, how could Jason be so stupid? He didn't know if Sadie's powers could make her physically exhausted, but shit he still should've fed her sandwich or something.
Actually, Bruce should've.

He stood up and turned to him,
"This is your fault," Jason said and pointed at Bruce.

The Big Bat blinked, "Excuse me?"

"You made her do this and now–" He gritted his teeth because Bruce had the audacity to look amused, "Look at her! She's sick! She looks like she could pass out any second!"
That was sort of lie, Sadie did look better. Maybe the laying down made, whatever was wrong with her calm down. But that didn't matter. Still Bruce's fault.

"I'm fine!" Sadie insisted, although from her position on the ground it wasn't very convincing, "Could you stop being such a drama queen!"

"I– I am not a drama queen!"

Bruce rolled his eyes and leaned down next to Sadie, "I am sorry that you aren't feeling well. And that I caused it," He shot Jason a look, like, are you happy now?
"Can we offer you some lunch?"

Sadie raised her eyebrows,
"Food sounds... amazing. Yes. Thank you."

Jason knelt back down, "Can you stand?"