Chapter Fifteen- Ring of Hathor

Hi, my lovely's! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a month, I've just been so busy and couldn't get wifi to update. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

---------------------------

I left and headed back to the fort and found that Henderson and Daniel's were guarding Evy's bedroom door. I asked them politely indicating to the locked door, "May I go in?"

Henderson said smirking at me, "Yeah sure, your majesty, but you won't be allowed out."

I nodded and they let me in quickly shutting the door and locking it behind me. Evy was dressed in her nightgown ready for bed then she said, "I thought you would never come, they locked me in here with no one to talk to... I was just getting ready for bed. Do you want to change?"

I said to her walking to our closet, "Yes I'll change, but not into bedclothes. I need to be prepared."

She hopped into bed while I changed into some dark blue robes of a Med-jai warrior woman I kept. The top and skirt were a dark navy blue and the top was long sleeved with a low neck and the fabric stopped a few centimetres under my breasts, so it showed off my stomach area. The skirt started at my waist and flowed down past my ankles with a slit in the side, so I could still run and do action in the outfit. I grabbed a matching robe to wear over the top in case I was cold. I attached my dagger to my belt and brushed out my hair and let it fall down my back in ebony waves. I decided to get some rest and laid down next to Evy and fell asleep.

I had another vision but it was in a palace and Ahmose was next to me and we were bowing our heads to an older man while people watched on. The older man spoke in ancient Egyptian, "I would like to announce to those present that I have given permission for my daughter, our Princess Tia, to marry Ahmose."

People clapped and I felt myself smiling and Seti continued beaming proudly, "He is the leader of the Med-jai, my bodyguards. She will soon be his wife. So I would like to give you, daughter, the diamond ring of Hathor, to be your wedding ring and you may use the powers of the ring to protect you when needed."

Everyone in the court whispered around us and I gasped and fell to a deeper bow and said, "Thank you, father."

I whispered to him so no one else could hear except for us three, "When I die I will bury it in with me away from people who wish to use its powers for greed."

He answered back aloud so everyone could hear what he said, "You are now its protector, this is why I am giving it to you. Now bring it forth so she can see."

A Med-jai bodyguard brought it forward and opened a small gold box then handed it to me. I gasped at how beautiful it was, (picture of it above as the chapter picture). I knew within the gem held the power of Hathor herself and the gods, for they all blessed the ring and given it to the Pharoah's long ago. Ahmose whispered in my ear, "You can start wearing it on our wedding day."

He chuckled and we both bowed to Pharaoh and the vision started to fade and change.

I was back at Hamunaptra and is showed Tia kneeling next to a statue of Horus. She placed a cloth wrapped book into the statue and I saw a glint of gold. She then pulled the same ring from her finger and placed it in a box along with the book. She whispered closing her eyes and closing up the statue, "I ask the gods to protect these two important objects. They are too powerful to be in mortal hands."

I was awoken with a start to find the sand coming through the keyhole in the door, and it started to form into a man. I soon realised it was Imhotep nearly regenerated so I got up quickly and blocked the still sleeping Evy from his view. But he was too quick and raised me in the air using his immortal powers, and he started to choke me. He said in ancient Egyptian to me, "You are still fighting against me, Tia. That is not wise at a time like this. But I need you."