Lillie X Reader

Spoilers!!!!!!!

You, Hau, and Professor Kukui where standing at the dock. The boat is about to leave. You never thought that a good friend like Lillie will go leave you so quickly. Hau was crying and Professor Kukui looked upset. You stand there, trying not to cry.

"Why do you need to leave so soon?" Hau cried. You never seen Hau so upset. You always see him smiling and happy.

"I need to get stronger." Lillie replied. "But I promise that I'll come back."

"But Kanto is pretty far from Alola." You told her.

"I know." She said.

"But can't you get stronger here?" Hau asked sobbing now.

"Yes, but I want a fresh start." She told him. She looked like she was about to cry now too.

"The boat is about to leave." She sighed. You walked up to her, giving her a hug.

"I'll never forget you Lillie." You tell her.

Her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight. You couldn't hold back anymore. You needed to tell her. It's now or never.

"Lillie," you stuttered.

"Yes?" She responded calmly.

You kissed her cheek. As you pulled back, she pulled you closer, this time kissing your lips. She wasn't a bad kisser.

"I always wanted to kiss you, but I never had the guts to do so." She said.

"You already getting stronger." You said blushing and smiling. She smiled back. All of you said your last goodbyes and she got on the boat.

"You know what." Lillie said when she when she was on the board. "I'll come back. I'll come back earlier then you think."

You all waved goodbye and the boat left. Hau was still crying a little, Kukui walked up to him.

"Like she said, she'll come back soon." He told Hau.

You looked out into the horizon. And I'll wait for you Lillie. You said to yourself. I will always love you.

~end~