May X Reader

"Wait up May!" You yelled as you run up the hill. May wanted to show you something, she was too excited so she was already up there.

"Come on Slowpoke!" She yelled down to you.

You ran up the hill, panting loudly. "Ok, I'm here." You panted.

"Look at this!" She explained. You slowly walked near her. You looked up at the sky. There was a meteor shower and some shooting stars. It was magical, it was the most beautiful sight you had ever seen.

"It's been about 1,000 that there has been a meteor shower and shooting stars." May said with a smile. "I always wanted to show you. I'm so glad that you are here to see it."

You smiled. It was a magnificent sight. Your so glad that she showed this to you. But then, why wasn't she with Steven?

"Hey May, why aren't you with Steven right now?" You asked.

She looked at you with a serious look. "We broke up." She said. "I broke up with him. I, lost interest in him..."

"May, I'm so sorry." You replied. You put your hand on her shoulder. Then she grabbed you shirt.

"I lost interest, because, I love you." She muttered blushing.

You gulped. You weren't ready for that response. You don't think your dating material.

"I don't think I'm your-" you tried to say until she grabbed your face and kissed your lips. You blushed. Then she stopped, and backed away from you.

"You know," you said with a smile. "Let's take it slow."

~end~