Zoey x Reader

It's been forever since you last saw your best friend Zoey. She decided to become a Pokémon Coordinator, and you decided to become a Pokémon researcher. When you two split paths, you where very devastated. You where afraid that you will never see her again.

One day you and your friend decided to go to a Pokémon coordinator contest. You honestly didn't care and decided to go with them.

During one of the performances, you noticed a girl that you seen before. It was Zoey! You where so happy you began to cheer loudly for her.

"Hey, are you okay?" Your friend asked you. "Do you know that girl?"

"Yes I know her!" You cheerfully replied. "She's my childhood friend!"

Zoey was up against this girl named Dawn. Dawn did look pretty, she wasn't as beautiful as your childhood friend. As the performance when on, you noticed that Zoey was losing. You kept cheering her on, and you didn't care what the people said about you being a crazy fan brat.

In the end Zoey won. You where so happy, you almost feel out of your seat. You had to see her, and now is the time to do so. You got out of your seat and headed straight for the exit.

You where able to find her before she was up again.

"Zoey!" You yelled.

She looked towards you. She smiled and ran up to you and gave you a hug.

"I missed you so much!" She said. "How are things?"

"Things are going okay." You replied blushing. "Congratulations on winning."

She blushed. "Thank you! Hey where you the weirdo that was cheering me on back there?"

You blushed harder. "Yeah that was me. I really wanted you to win."

She giggled and gave you a kiss.

"Thank you for that." She whisper in your ear. "Thank you."