Paul x Reader

"Your so strong!" You told Paul. You just lost to Paul in a Pokémon battle.

"Yeah whatever." He grumbled. "I even went easy on you and you still suck."

You look at him. Wait he went easy on me? You asked yourself. You know you weren't good at battling, but this really embarrassing. He even went easy on you, and you lost. You sigh as you blushed.

"I guess I'll never be as good as you." You tell him. He looked at you. He didn't say a word. He just stared into your eyes. His grey eyes are so mysterious. He is mysterious. You said to yourself.

"Keep training." He said. "Don't ever talk to me until then."

"W-what?! But Paul I-" you stuttered.

He looked at you. "You what?" He asked.

"I want you to train me." You replied blushing.

He looked down at the ground. "I can't train you." He muttered. "I not the best at training humans....or Pokémon."

You looked into his grey eyes. He looked upset, but he always did.

"I wasn't good at training Pokémon. I only used them for power. Then, Ash showed me that they are more then just tools, they are friends... but I still don't get along with people that well." He said with a sigh.

You walked up to him slowly and held out your hand. He slowly moved his hand into yours. His hands where as frozen as his heart. At least, that's what they say. You don't believe them. You think Paul has a heart, it's just hard for him to show it. You tried to give him a hug but he backed up. You can see him blushing.

"I, can't expect your love..." he said. "I'm only gonna break your heart."

"I'm willing to take the risk." You said to him in a serious tone. "I know deep down, you need someone."

He smirked at you. "You may suck at battling, but your good at winning someone's heart."

You blushed and held his hand, and you never let go of it.

~end~