Serena X Reader

"That was amazing Serena!" You tell her excitedly. She just finished her Pokémon performance. You think she did a great job.

She smiles at you, and blushing. "Thank you. You are too kind." She said.

"I can't be mean to a adorable girl like you." You said with a wink.

She blushed again, but this time with a frown and looked at the ground. Then you remembered that she is devoted to Ash, not you.

"Hey, I'm sorry..." You apologized.

"It's not your fault that he's not ready for love..." she sighed.

Then we heard a bell.

"And the winner of the first round is Serena and her partner Braixen!" The announcer said.

"Congratulations on winning the first round." You said trying to cheer Serena up.

But she was still upset.

"Look, there she is!" You hear Ash, Clement and Bonnie yelling.

"I need to go." She said. "Thanks for chatting with-"

You gave her a big hug. You didn't want to let her go. You just kept hugging her. She began to smile.

"Thanks, I needed that." She said smiling.

"I don't like to see you upset." You replied. "Go have fun Princess."

She blushed and smiled. Before she left, she gave you a kiss on the cheek. All you can do was smile for the rest of the day.

~end~