Gary X Reader

"I lost!?" Ash yelled. You watched Ash lost to his childhood rival Gary, for the third time.

"Better luck nice time Ash." Gary told him. "You almost won actually." He giggled.

You giggled too and blushed a little. Oh Gary, I wish I can go on a journey with you. You always say to yourself. You had a crush on him sense you where young children.

"I can't believe this!" Ash yelled. "Let me guess," Ash ran up to Gary. "You are gonna say smell you later and call me a loser! Like you always do!"

"No Ash-" Gary tried to say, but he seemed too scared to say anything.

"I'll give you smell you later!" Ash yelled. He raised his hand to hit Gary.

You gasped and ran up to Gary to protect him. "Ash stop! Can't you see that Gary has changed!? You are such an immature brat!" You yelled at him.

Ash backed up and lowered his hand. He gotten a little afraid. Ash picked up his backpack and ran off into the woods. You where now alone with Gary.

"Thanks." Gary said. "I owe you one. But seriously, you really didn't have to protect me. I honestly deserved it."

"No you don't." You told him. You walk closer to him. "No one deserves to be treated badly."

You two looked into each other's eyes awkwardly. You two began to blush a little.

"What you owe me is a journey and a date." You finally said to break the silence.

"Deal." Gary replied. "Let's get going now. Me and you, together."