Zoey x Reader (2)

"Zoey!" You yelled as you ran over to her. "It's been forever since I last saw you!"

The red head laughed as she gave you a hug. "It's only been a week." She said. "Did you really miss me that much?"

"Yeah!" You said. "You know this town is boring without you!"

Zoey finally came back to the town that you both lived in. She was a Pokémon coordinator, so she has to travel a lot. You would travel with her, but your mother wanted you to stay in town so you can help her take care of the gym. She said when you get older she will make you the gym leader, but it feels like it's going to be a long time before you will become the gym leader.

"Your mom still hadn't made you a gym leader?" Zoey asked as you two stoped hugging.

"Yeah." You said with a sigh. "I have all three fairy types that I want to use when I battle trainers and I'm strong! I don't know why my mom won't let me become the gym leader yet!"

"That's stupid." Zoey said.

"It honestly is." You said with a sigh. "How long are you going to be in town?"

"Actually, for two weeks." She said. "I want to spend time with you. I really missed you..."

"I missed you too..." You said blushing a little.

She looked at you and smirked. "Are you blushing?"

"No!" You yelled, covering your face.

"Yes you are." She said. "You know you suck at lying."

"Okay so what?" You said. "So maybe I have a crush on you, so what?"

You covered your mouth. You feel like an idiot now. Zoey laughed and smiled.

"So what?" She said. "So what? Dude, I had a crush on you since we where like first grade. I was wondering if you liked me back."

You sighed softly and smiled at her. "Well... I do..." you said hugging her.

She hugged you back. This is going to be an amazing two weeks...