May x Reader (2)

You sighed as you looked up at the scoreboard. You are a Pokémon coordinator, and just lost to your crush, May. She was a wonderful trainer, and wish to be just like her. She came up to you and you froze, not knowing what to do.

"Hey, you actually did really great out there!" She said.

You smiled at her. "Thanks." Was all you were able to say.

"Hey, Maybe I can help you with some techniques. Up for it?" She asked you.

You blushed. "Sure!" You said.

"Alright, so you will be traveling with me and my friends Ash and Brock, and my little brother Max. I hope you don't mind." She said as she took your hand and started to pull you towards them.

A little short boy with black hair with glasses looked up at you when you approached him.

"May, is that your boyfriend?" He asked in a cocky tone.

May blushed. "No! He's not!" May yelled.

Another boy with brown spiky hair laughed a little.

"May's got a boyfriend!" He chanted.

You shook your head. "You two need to grow up." You said as you pulled May away from the two boys.

May sighed. "Thank you so much..." she said.

"Hey, it's no trouble, they were being mean anyway." You said.

She snuggled her head into your shoulder.

"I can't wait to know more about you." She said softly.