Chapter 2

~Ashley's P.O.V~
@DayumDemi: ..um..hii..

After I had sent that It didn't take very long for her too reply. I'm only guessing that's a girl because well most of the people on here who talk to me are. Before I read what she had sent back I quickly got changed into my pyjamas, turned my laptop off and got my phone. I went onto the wattpad app and went to our conversation to see the reply.

@ddlovatic: How have you been? 

@DayumDemi: I've been pretty good, thanks. How about you?

After that I think we had talked for around like an hour or something. I would've kept talking to her but Tayler told me I had to get off my phone and go to sleep or she would tell mum. I couldn't have my phone taken off me again in the space of what about 4 days. But I guess I had already told her so much about myself that now she'll have to just wait until tomorrow.

@DayumDemi: Well I'm getting kinda sleepy and I got school tomorrow so I'm going to go to sleep. But hey I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah? I mean that's if you want to.

@ddlovatic: Yeah of course! I would love to talk to you tomorrow! I guess I'll be heading off to bed too. Goodnight!

~Demi's P.O.V.~

It was my day off, but tomorrow I have to go back to auditions for X Factor Australia. This year we are starting in Sydney and ending in Melbourne. So I was kind of bored today, I asked everyone I knew if they had plans and sure enough they all did. So right now I'm stuck in my hotel room bored as hell.I got my iPhone and decided to creep on my Lovatics. I RTed and favourited some of the tweets on their profiles. When people realised I was doing this and they started to get all excited. I was laughing at a few of the tweets but then one tweet caught my eye. It was from a while ago but something with it just caught my eye.

Maybe it was because it had something to do with this website that I had heard many times before. Or maybe it was because a list of the best stories that involve me. Well I let my curiosity get the best of me and I decided to finally pay this website a visit. I got my laptop and typed in Wattpad.com. I bet plenty of you guys know what that website is about, right? Yeah well I made an account @ddlovatic, I decided to make it something similar to what I always use only so I can remember it, but also make it look like I'm a Lovatic instead of actually me. I don't want people to find out I'm on here.

I searched my name and a heaps and heaps of stories came up. I was amazed like how could there be so many stories with me in them. I read through some and damn people have imagination and they are such good writers! When I was scrolling through one description caught my eye. It said it was going to be about a Lovatic becoming best friends with me and about the troubles and struggles that will happen along the way. It sounded really good so I read it and it was just as good as the description! I suddenly felt like I needed to talk to the writer of this story. I looked under where the cover was and saw the username which was @DayumDemi. 

I laughed when I saw the username. It would have to have been the best username I've seen all day! I looked at her profile and she seemed pretty interesting from what I read:

Name: A
Location: La La Land <3
Member Since: Aug 14, 2013
Votes Received: 1,010
Profile Page: http:// wattpad . com /DayumDemi

About Me:
Hey all! I'm just a normal Lovatic wishing to be best friends with the one and only DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO!!
I love to write and read stories on here. I'm pretty creative I guess. I love music! Any kind really! 
I love to sing and dance! Most people say I'm good at singing and are always saying I should audition for X Factor but I don't know.....I might! 
I really want to do something with my life, like helping people! That is my main goal!
I'm not really all that interesting so yeah I guess message me if you want to talk! 

Dєαr Buℓℓιєs, Thє bσy dσιηg hιs нσмєωσrk ιη нσмє rσσм тrιєd tσ kιℓℓ нιмsєℓƒ. Thє gιrℓ yσu cαℓℓ ғαт ιs sтαrvιηg нєrsєℓƒ. Tнαт мαη yσu мαdє ғuη σғ ғσr тhє ugℓy scαrs ғσugнт ғσr σur cσuηтry. Yσu DON'T kησω тhєм. Rєpσsт ιғ yσu'rє αgαιηsт buℓℓyιηg!