Chapter 11

~Demi's P.O.V.~

It's been a few days since Ashley's audition and from when I saw that guy kissing her. Whenever I think about it I always get jealous. I have no clue why. But I also really miss seeing Ashley. I know I've only seen her once...well twice. When I saw her dancing which was really sexy, the way her hips moved. Ugh. I still remember it.

The other time was her audition. Her nervous smile and the way she blushed when I told her she was beautiful was so cute! I at least wish she would have talked to me, Rosie, more. The only conversation we have had was when she asked me for advice. I treasured everytime we talked even if she didn't know it was me.

Maybe I should tell her soon...

~Ashley's P.O.V~
*A Few Months Later*

Well guess what time it is?! LIVE SHOWS!!! It is exactly one week til the first live shows. ALSO I GOT THROUGH BOOT CAMP AND JUDGES HOUSES!! I'm so happy and excited and I'm so nervous as well but I'll get through it! Oh and guess who my mentor is?! DEMI LOVATO!!

That was the best thing, other than getting through bootcamp, that happened that day! I have my first mentoring session later on today and I'm really happy to be seeing Demi and talking to her and singing in front of her again. 

Everytime I think of it I get butterflies in my stomach. Well you got to admit she is really beautiful! I've always had a little crush on her. She's my celebrity crush. Which is making everything much more difficult. 

It's only 2 hours til the mentoring session! I'm really excited to see what song she has chosen for me to do! I've met the other 2 that also got through in my catagory. There names are Alisa and Katelyn. Alisa is 17 and Katelyn is 14. Alisa has light brown hair which she always has down with a bandana around it (like how Demi has it sometimes). She also has chocolate brown eyes and is just a little bit taller than me.

Katelyn has ash blonde hair with dark blue died ends, which looks really cool. She is a bit shorter than me and has hazel coloured eyes. She always changes how she has her hair. They both are really pretty and both have amazing voices!

*1 and a half hours later*

I got to the place where X Factor and the mentoring sessions are done. I got there about half an hour earlier and I saw Katelyn sitting there.

"Ash! Hey! It's great your here. I was getting a bit bored by myself." Katelyn said as she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Well I'm glad to see you here. Have you already had your session?" I asked her as I pulled away from her.

"Yeah I have. Alisa is in there now and I'm still here cause Demi told me to wait here. She'll probably tell Alisa and you the same thing." She told me as we both sat down.

We talked for the rest of the half hour til I had to go in. It was easy talking to Katelyn more than Alisa as Katelyn is a major Lovatic, like myself.Alisa isn't really but she said she does respect her though. I'm just glad that we all get along. It's great.

When I walked inside I saw Demi and instantly smiled. She smiled as well and hugged me. She is such an amazing hugger. I didn't want to let go but I knew I had to but felt as if the hug had lasted longer than a normal hug so I pulled away and went behind the microphone. As I was walking I swear I could feel eyes on me so I looked back and saw Demi watching me. When she saw that had noticed she blushed. I found it cute.

I smiled a bit and she just went back to her seat across from the microphone.

"Okay so seeing as there isn't a theme this week we are free for you to do any song you want to do and if  think you can do it. So what song would you like to do?" She asked me.

I had to think about it for a little while. I suck at thinking under pressure, even though there actually wasn't much pressure it was just hard to think. You know when people ask you what your favourite song is or what songs you listen to and you just forget the names of every song you listen to. It sucks.

"Umm...can I do Try by Pink...? I asked hesitantly scared of what her reply would be.

"Of course! That's a great song and I'm certain you'll be able to pull it off!" She said with so much excitement. I didn't know she believed in me so much.