Chapter 18

~Ashley's P.O.V.~

I couldn't be happier. I am finally back with my girl. I couldn't be any happier and now I get to spend the day with Demi! I'm looking through her movies and there are really only scary movies. It would be good to watch a scary movie cause then I can lean more too hid when I get scared and hopefully Demi would do the same. To be honest I couldn't really care what movie we watch as long as I'm with her. I chose to watch the Conjuring. I heard it's not really that scary, but whatever I haven't seen it before.

I put the movie in then got into her bad making it comfy for the both of us while waiting for her to return. I was honestly worried. Only because she was making popcorn and well we all know Demi isn't the best cook. But it's just popcorn she should be fine right? I hope so cause I'm not moving. I'm too comfy. Her bed is so so comfy!! Oh and she was also getting chocolate. I'm slightly allergic to chocolate so popcorn is best. Demi doesn't know though yet. My eyes were getting really heavy and getting a bit hard to keep open. I really tried but I just let them close. Doesn't mean I'm asleep.

"I'm back baby!" I heard Demi yell as she entered the room.

I kept my eyes closed. I just wanted to know what she would do.

"Awww she's sleeping. How cute." I heard Demi whisper to herself.

I still kept my eyes closed and then I saw a light flash. It took a few seconds to realise what she had done. She took a photo of me. Such a sneaky person she is. The picture will probably end up on twitter. Maybe not today or anytime soon but eventually cause you know we got to keep the relationship on the down low.

I felt the bed go down slightly on one side so obviously Demi was on the bed. I opened my eyes a bit but not a lot so she couldn't see my eyes open. I could see what she was doing. Demi was just sitting there staring at me. It went on for a little bit and I started feeling uncomfortable so I closed my eyes a bit so I couldn't see her staring at me. I then felt her hand start to caress my cheek lovingly. It felt really nice and actually nearly made me fall asleep.

I couldn't fall asleep. I had a plan. I can't fall asleep on my plan. I opened my eyes slightly again and watched her come closer. I knew she was going to kiss me. She got really close to connecting our lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed just as she was about to kiss me.

She screamed and jumped back so much. I didn't think she would be that scared.

"Oh my goshh!! Ash!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Demi shouted.

I laughed and she glared at me. While I was distracted with laughing I didn't see Demi get closer to me. I saw her last minute and tried to get away but she pinned me down to the bed and she was way too strong so I couldn't get free.

"If you want something to laugh about I'll give you something to laugh about." Demi said with a wicked grin.

Demi started tickling me and she wouldn't stop. I was laughing so hard that I thought I would die. I know over exaggerating but that's just me! After a little bit she still wouldn't budge even with me complaining. It got really hard to breathe and I actually did start choking a bit.

"D-d-d-de-mi I ca-an't b-brea-athe..." I managed to get out.

When I said that she instantly stopped and I breathed hard trying to get my breathing back to normal.

I'm so so sorry baby. I didn't realise. I'm sorry." Demi said with concern filling her voice.

Demi instantly embraced me in a hug and got me to calm down a lot more.