Rapunzel/Elsa/Jack/Anna POV

I'm sorry it took me so long. I want to thank abigailestrada1234 for help with this chapter and the next chapter so I'm dedicated this to her.

Rapunzel POV

I woke up to my alarm and saw that it was 5:45. I have to be at work at 6:45 which is an hour so I get up and take a shower. Then after I find my self a nice pick dress (the dress she wore in tangled) and went downstairs to eat my breakfast. I get some eggs and a coffee.

After I was done I put the plate in the sink and I go to my gray suv. I drive to work and once at work I sit at the front desk. Now you all wondering what my plan is will you have to keep read to find out.

Elsa POV

I woke up and started getting ready for the day. I go to take a shower. After I get dressed in a nice blue blouse, black dress pants, and blue flats. Then I go downstairs to make my breakfast and so I have a bacon, egg, and cheese on a English muffin.

After I was done I put my plate in the sink and got in my suv. I drive to work and as I was driving I couldn't help but think back to what happened with Jack and Rapunzel. I haven't figured out my feelings for Jack yet but I will know soon I hope. Once at work I go in to see Rapunzel and I wave but she doesn't wave back. Then I go to elevator to the top floor and I go his office. I knock but no one says anything so I wait for him.

Jack POV

I woke up and I get going. I go to the shower and then after I get dressed in a nice white t-shirt with my black suit, black tie, and black dress shoes. Once done I go downstairs and eat my breakfast. I had pancakes with bacon and then once I was done I put my plate in the sink. Then go to my suv and drive to my company. Once I was there I parked and want in.

I see Rapunzel but I ignore her and go to the elevator. I go to the top floor and once the door opened I went to my office to see Elsa waiting for me. I open my office and I give her some files to work on.

Skip to lunch time for Rapunzel

Rapunzel POV

I'm going on lunch break and so now I was going to put my plan in to action. So I go outside to Elsa's suv and I open the car door. You may be wondering how I can get in her car so easily well let's just say I steal her car keys when she wasn't looking. So anyway I go to were the petals are and I pull the wires that are attached to the brakes. Once I unattached them I put everything back to the way it was so Elsa doesn't know I was here. When I did that I go out and lock her car. Then I go back inside and I have my lunch.

After lunch I go to elevator and go to the top. Once there I get out and go to Elsa's desk. When I got there I see she's not there so I quickly put her car keys back and I left.

Time skip to the end of the day

Elsa POV

It the end of the day so I get ready to leave I give Jack the files I finished and I go to the elevator to the bottom floor. Once there I go to my car and drive home. But on the way I see a red light so I hit the brake but there not work and I try and try but still not working. I got so scared and then I got hit by a truck. I tried to remain conscious but eventually I see black and go unconscious.

Anna POV

I was at home planning the wedding with Kristoff and then the phone rings. I go to answer it "hello" I say "hi is this Anna Arendelle" a woman says "yes" I say "well I'm a nurse at the hospital and I was told by the doctor to give you a call to tell you that your sister is here. She was in a car accident and she is now in a coma" the nurse says "ok I'm on my way thanks" I say getting tears in my eyes because of my sister hoping she can come out of the coma fast.

I run to Kristoff and tell him what going on. Then we rush to the hospital and once we get there I ask the nurse at the front desk what room my sister is in. She tells me room 364 and I say thanks. I go to the room and open the door.

When I open the door I see my sister hooked up to all the machines. She also had bruises and cuts everywhere and I started to cry seeing my sister like that.

"Kristoff what are we going to do are wedding is 3 months away what if Elsa never wakes up to see me get married" I say to him while crying "I don't know anna let's just hope Elsa wakes up soon" he says wiping my tears away "thanks Kristoff let me call her boss to tell him what happened she give me his number in case her phone died I needed her" I say "ok I wait here with Elsa just in case the doctor comes in and wants to talk about what happened" he say "ok see you soon" I say and I leave to call Jack Frost.

Jack POV

I was at home getting my dinner ready when I hear the phone ring and I go to pick it up.

"Hello" I say "hi is this Jack Frost" a woman says "yes" I say "well this is Anna Arendelle Elsa's sister I just wanted to call you to tell you that Elsa got in to a car accident and she is now in a coma right now" she says "WHAT OMG do you know if she'll wake up soon" I say "I don't but I can let you know when she wakes up ok" she says "ok thanks" I say getting tears in my eyes and I hang up.

I can't believe Elsa is in a coma I just hope she come out of it soon because I still don't know if she love me yet and now I have to have Rapunzel do the work that Elsa does.

Skip to the next day

Rapunzel POV

The next day I found out that my plan worked and now Elsa is in the hospital but not only that she also in a coma.

I'm at work right now waiting for Jack and then I see him. I go up to him and try to get him to go out with me.

"Hi Jack I heard what happened I'm so sorry how about after work we go to the club to make you feel better ok" I say lie about that I'm sorry which I'm not "ya I guess that would be ok thanks Rapunzel" he says "no problem" I say smiling.

Time skip to the end of the day (sorry about all the time skip I just trying to get the the main event)

Finally it's the end of the day and now me and jack are going to the club. Once there we order a drink for me a martini and Jack got a beer.

After a few drinks me and Jack go back to the company to get my car. Once there I step out but before I close the door I say "I want to know if we could be together" "no Rapunzel how many times do I have to say I'm not interested" he say angry "oh Jack if you don't I could easily kill Elsa or I could go in and shut of her life support if we don't get together" I say to smiling evilly and then I saw fear in his eyes. Then he say "fine" "thanks Jack" I say and leave in my car.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this and don't kill me please. I promise it won't last long with Jack and Rapunzel ok. I don't really ship them but I do respect people that do I'm not a crazy jelsa fan that I won't respect everybody ship. Please comment and/or vote. If I misspelled something let me know and I'll fix it.