Jack and Elsa POV

I want to thank abigailestrada1234 for helping me 

Jack POV

I got to get together with Rapunzel and I hope Elsa wake up soon. I'm driving to work right now.

Once at work I go in to see Rapunzel like I alway do but this time she's smiling and not mad anymore I think it has something to do with us being together.

Rapunzel come up to me and says "do you want to go see a movie tonight" "ya sure" I say because I know if I say no she will kill Elsa.

Time skip to the end of the day

After work me and Rapunzel go to the movie and we see passenger (I haven't see this movie yet but from the trailer it looked good). During the movie I see that Rapunzel is close to me snugging with me and I see that the light from the screen is hitting her face at an angle that I couldn't but be attracted by her face. I then think to myself I think I'm starting to like Rapunzel.

After the movie we go back to the company to get her car and once there I tell her that I had a good time. Then she say me too and then she leave in her car.

Time skip to the next day

I was making my breakfast when I get a call from Anna tell me Elsa woke up but the doctor says that she has amnesia so she might not remember me. I tell Anna that I will be there after work and I also thank her for letting me know. Then I hang up and eat my breakfast.

After work

I go to the hospital and once there I ask which room Elsa Arendelle is in. They tell me 364 and then I thank the nurse. I go to the room and I open the door to see a strawberry blond with a man I'm guess the strawberry blond is Anna.

"Hi are you Anna Arendelle" I say to the strawberry blond "ya you must be Jack Frost" she says "ya that me" I say "this is my fiancé Kristoff" she says "hi nice to meet you" I say and shake his hand.

Then I look at Elsa and say "hi Elsa how are you doing" "ok but I don't know who you are" she says "that's ok I'm Jack Frost your boss at overland company" I say "oh ok" she says.

Then the doctor come in and tell us that in order for Elsa to regain her memory she has to visit the company to refresh her memory because she doesn't recognize Jack. Also he say that she can leave today. Then we say thanks and he left.

The next day

Elsa POV

Im driving to work right Anna told me where to go for my work and it was so nice of Anna to let me use her car until I can get a new one and once I'm at work. I go in to see a woman with long blond hair and then I say "hi" to her. Then she say "hi I heard you have amnesia and might not remember me but my name is Rapunzel" she says "oh ok do you know where I need to go for my job" I say "oh ya go to the elevator to the top floor and then look for Jack Frost office if no one answers just wait by the door" she say "ok thanks" I say and go to the elevator.

Once at the top I go to the office that says Jack Frost and I knock but don't hear anyone say come in so I wait.

Jack POV

I'm driving to my company and once I go there I get out. I go inside and see Rapunzel. I wave to her and then I go to the elevator. Once I get to the top I go to my office to see Elsa waiting for me and to be honest I missed seeing her waiting for me. I go to her and open my office.

"Hi Elsa here some files to work on I like you to read and underline the important stuff ok" I say "ok thanks do you know where my desk is" She say "go out of the door to the left. It's right there once you turn left ok" I say "ok" she say and leave to the her desk.