Elsa/Jack POV

A year later

Elsa POV

A year has gone by now and everything I going great. Anna and Kristoff now have a baby boy his 2 month and his name is James. He is the cutest he has Kristoff's nose and cheeks and Anna's eyes and ears. I was so happy when they told me I would be an aunt and now Anna wants me to meet someone but what she doesn't know is I already have someone. She said that she would like to be an aunt someday even though she has her own kid.

As for me and Jack we been together almost a year tomorrow is are anniversary so maybe we will go out on a date.

I'm getting ready to go to work and once I'm done I go make breakfast. Once I'm done making and eat my breakfast I go to my car. Once I'm at work I greet Merida and go to the elevator. Once there I go to the top and once I'm at the top I go to Jack's office. I knock but I don't hear a come in so I wait.

Once Jack come he opens the door and we walk in. "Hi Jack how are you doing today?" I say "great you" he say "I'm doing good. You know are anniversary is coming up I was hoping we could maybe go on a date what do I you say?" I say "well I have a meeting today with Aster Bunnymund and he what's to merge our company with his. If it works out that we can maybe we'll go out tomorrow and celebrate what do you say?" He says "ya I would love to but if it doesn't work out would you still like to go out?" I say "of course I mean why wouldn't we go out on our 1 year anniversary" he says "great" I say and then he kisses me. Then he hands me some file and I leave.

At the meeting

Jack POV

I here wait for Aster Bunnymund to arrive and once he does we start.

"Hi you must be Aster Bunnymund I'm Jack Frost" I say "hi Jack I like you to meet my wife Toothiana" he say "hi nice to meet you" she say "nice to meet you too. Should we start?" I say "yes" mr. Bunnymund says.

After the meeting

"I'm so glad that we are merging with your company" I say "me too mr. Frost" mr. Bunnymund says "well how about we celebrate tomorrow? What do you say?" I say "that would be great" he says "ok I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say "ok see you tomorrow bye" he say and then they left.

Time skip to tomorrow

Elsa POV

Today me and Jack are celebrating a year of been together and to be honest I think though that someone would see us but we were very secretive about it. I'm at work right now finishing the last of the paper work for the day because Jack involved his company and mr. Bunnymund company to celebrate the merge I just hope I can be with Jack without anyone knowing that were together.

I see Jack come over and say "hi Elsa are you done yet" "almost" I say "ok tell me when your done so we can go and we don't have to get your car because it close by so we can just walk there" he say "ok" I say.

A few minutes go by

I'm done now and I tell Jack I'm done. I give him the files and then he puts them on his desk. Then we go to the elevator to the bottom and then we walk out to the where the celebration is being held.

Once there we all start drinking and dancing.

Time skip to the end of the celebration

Jack POV

I see that Elsa I drunk and I'm close to it. So I tell her it's time to go and I don't what her to go home like that so I drive to my place. Once at my place I go in with Elsa and she starts to kiss me. I'm now not thinking straight and we go up to my bedroom. Then it happened.

Hey guys how did you like it? I'm very sorry if I disappointed you guys but I'm not that kind of person to write smut but you guys all know what Jack meant by it happened. What do you think will happen now? Let me know. Don't forget to comment and/or vote. If I misspelled anything let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks.